i make breakfast

"Here go guys." I placed their plates in front of them giving them each a kiss on the cheek

"See this is why we like Bella cause this girl is wifey material."

"Yo dean you got to wife this girl up soon cause she'd be a rare one."

"Ha ha mike."

"I might take you up on that mike." I blushed majorly but smiled and we eat breakfast together MVIP. Then i find out Angelina sleep with her man in Mike bed that's just wrong i kissed dean goodbye. At night

"Bella almost whooped her ass for me cause of what she did and she has the audacity 'cause she has her friend over

"Bella almost whooped her ass for me cause of what she did and she has the audacity 'cause she has her friend over. To sleep in my bed with her man. you do not fucking sleep in my bed..."

"With Jose?" Jen asked who i happened to be sitting on the ground under while she was playing with my hair

"Yeah. You sleep on either the couch and you fucking sleep wherever you want, but not in my fucking bed."

"I talked to her on a specific level last night, as a woman to shut her fucking mouth and to stay the next two weeks and yet she continues?"

"What do you expect from her?" I said honestly looking at my plush

"Fucking broad sleeps in my bed with fucking Jose last night, doesn't have ....."

"Oh shut the fuck up." Said Angelina walking in and taking a seat

"Shut the fuck up! You were in the wrong!"

"I don't care! Then to my man face, he's saying it's all good bro."

"No, because he apologized not you!"

"No, i don't care! I don't feel good. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me in this house. I don't care."

"Alright look. I will say you were in the wrong for sleeping in my bed last night just admit."

"I said thank you, when you were standing right outside right in front of the kid face."

"Just tell me face-to-face that you should have at least asked asked me."

"Drop it."

"Who the fuck are you to say drop it?"

"Drop it."

"You slept in my bed."

"Drop it."

"Drop your fucking big ass."

"Drop your fucking ugly face? How about that!"

"Oh my god, my ugly face." Mike said rolling his eyes

"Whoever want to come fucking at me right now. Do something about it. I'm not gonna be Angelina sit there no more. Fuck that! I've tried to be nice to everyone in this fucking house."