Tsu
He has no idea what's coming, does he?

Little Man
WHAT'S COMING?!?!

Father 1
How dare you, Lando!

Little Man
Ah right...

Father 2
You fucked up

Father 1
Don't you dare talk about our only f1 daughter this way

Little Man
I didn't expect them to type so quickly

Hear the drums
Is my little Spanish girl okay?

Lord Percival
She's fine. I'm going to her now

Hear the drums
YOU AREN'T WITH HER NOW!!!

Triple A
You have unlocked father Fernando

RussRuss
Very funny but seriously Charles...

Lord Percival
I am with her. I'm at her house right now. I was about to bring her some water, coffee and plain bread but you lot started texting.

Imbécil
EVERYONE STOP TEXTING!!!

Hear the drums
Go and help her!!!!

Lord Percival
I'll keep you updated

I switch off my phone and get ready. As I approach Stella's room I hear the toilet flush.

"Hey, I'm back. I've got stuff for you. How many times is that?" In response, she holds up 7 fingers. "Now you know not to do so many shots of tequila"

"Well yeah, I know that now!"

"So how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better. I just need to sit down and relax for a few minutes then I'm ready"

"You don't need to come to the race today if you don't feel good"

"Oh my gosh!! The race! You need to leave your going to be late!"

"Stella it's 2:30 in the morning. I have to be there by 10:30 calm down"

"But you need to sleep, shower and rest. Not helping me"

"If you're better I'll feel better as well. Okay?"

"Okay. Hey this is a really stupid thing to ask but can you get my phone and take a photo"

"Sure whatever you want" I left the room. "Where's your phone Stel?" I scream

"It should be... Um... now that I think of it... I have no idea"

"What do you mean you have no idea?"

"Just call me"

I call her then a faint ringing sound made itself known. From the corner of my eye, I see Stella standing on the floor. She starts looking around for her phone in her room. I don't think she should be standing right now but maybe she feels better. Scratch that. She immediately ran into the bathroom.

"You okay??" I get no answer

I carry on searching for her phone. Until I meet her bed and lift the covers. There it is.

"I found it"

"That's great," Stella says flushing the toilet

"You feel okay to take the photo?"

"Yes, I do Charles" I get a smile in return which makes me realise how less pale her face is.

StelMor0995

Liked by @maxverstappen1, @pierregasly  and 79,093,45 others

CAPTION: Never have so many shots of tequila. Trust me!!!

JuliAd6way: How many shots did you have?
↪️StelMor0995:@charles_leclerc little help here
↪️JuliA6way: You know it's bad when she doesn't remember...
↪️charles_leclerc: She had at least 10 shots
↪️JuliA6way: Holy!!!! @Sam7Strat you hearing this
↪️Sam7Strat: I am now! How in the hell did you do that? You are so happy your dad isn't around to see this.

User2846: Y'all thinking what I'm thinking?
↪️User85628: You already know!!!!!!!!

User9268: No one wants to see this
↪️User9364: FR!!!
↪️Alisha69way: Well no one wants to see your comments so why don't you just fucking leave
↪️User9268: Nah I'm fine thanks
↪️fernandoalo_official: YOU HEARD HER LEAVE!!

yukitsunoda0511: We should've stopped you...

————————————————————————

After about 15 minutes of sitting in the bathroom without Stella throwing up, she had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

Her eyes shut closed with her long eyelashes. Her body close to mine to get heat. Her long dark chocolate-coloured hair falling covering her face. I move the strand behind her ear and slowly adjust my position to make her feel comfortable.

I place my head on top of hers and soon sleep hit me as it hit her.

————————————————————————
1124 words

I updated!!! I've been having tests so it's been a struggle. But weekends have been helpful!!

Hope you liked it❤️

How was/is your day?

I'm going to update today possibly tomorrow to fill up for no updates for the weekdays.

-Author N