{2} pens

(Y/n) looked up at the villain in fear as she hugged herself.
"Y-you're grim..."
"Grim?"midoryia replied with a chuckle "is that what they call me. Grim like the reaper?"he said. (Y/n) nods.
"Thought it was still Deku"
"Only Dynamite calls you that"(y/n) said softly.
"Of course he does..."
(Y/n) remind quiet.

Midoriya tilts his head.
"Oh come on now it's filthy in there"he said as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out but blocked her exit. She stumbled back.
"Are you gonna have revenge too?!"she said ready to fight. Midoriya scoffed
"Why? Cause I got water on my forehead?" he mocked. (Y/n) looked away From leaning against the trash as she tried to relax with the bruises.
"I can fix that"he said.
(Y/n) looked at him,
"Fix what?"she said. Midoriya extended his hand. (Y/n) flinched, backing away.
"Do I scare you that much-"
"You took down a building with a punch a-and! You exploded a hero"she said nervously. Midoriya sighed as he kneeled down and pressed two fingers against her chest. It was easy seeming she as cornered and had no where to go.
"I don't hurt kids like you,"he said.
(Y/n) began to feel better as she sighed seeing her bruises and cuts disappear.
"Woah..."she said. Midoriya sighed.
"Seriously stop letting them hurt you.."
"I fought back like you told me to"she said. Midoriya paused
"So you remembered?"
(Y/n) nods tears filling her eyes.
"But...the more I fight back the more they grow...and I'm the only one who's getting hurt,"she said crying. Midoriya sighed as he grabbed a pen.
"Here"he said. (Y/n) looked at the pen,
"What do you want me to do with that?"
"If things get out of hand and there's too many bullies. I'll handle it,"he said.
"It looks fake"(y/n) said. It was a nice pen but nothing directly special about it.
"Want to test it?"he said seriously. (Y/n) looks at him nervously.
Midoriya smiled as he began to vanish "press the click four times" he said before he disappeared.

(Y/n) looked at the pen and clicked the pen.
"One. Two...three four..."she mumbled. She looks around before a small portal forms and Midoriya steps out of it. (Y/n) takes a step back as midoriya looked at her with a smile.
"H-how do you know I won't turn you in?"
"Cause you know that I'm the only person who will do something about your bullies"he said. "The school isn't doing anything if they did you'd have a walking buddy like they do for other kids. I doubt your family is much help seeming if I were to let you go home in that condition you would be blamed"

(Y/n) was quiet as he pats her head.
"None of this is your fault,"he said. He goes in his pocket and hands her a lollipop. "Now go home"he said before he disappeared.

(Y/n) looks at the lollipop and smiles softly before opening it and popping it in her mouth walking home with her head held high.

———-

Midoriya sighed "a bully buddy doesn't sound like a bad idea"he muttered.

———-

(Y/n) sat in a subway as she read a book.

It was book called 'check please'

She noticed eyes on her before a man sat next to her.
(Y/n) looks at him before going back to reading.
The subway train stopped as (y/n) hood off and exited the station heading over to an apartment complex. She walks up the stairs arriving on the fourth floor as she enters the house.
Her father stood in front of her his arms crossed. (Y/n) glared.
"You're never on my side..."she mumbled as she closed the door and hung up her backpack.
"Why are you biting people!"he demanded.
"He's bullying me"
"Explained what happened to me cause what the principal said and what you said are going to be very different"

"He asked what I was doing, I said I'm oloring with the chalk and He told me that quirkless people should look at him when he talks and I didn't he grabbed my arm and I bit him"

"It seemed like he was trying to be your friend"
"No he wasn't he was being mean-"
"You don't get to decide that-"
"Dad!" Said a new voice. The two turned as a young man walked down the stairs.
"I told you to stop that"he snaps "Damn it this is why mom left"
(Y/n) rushed over and hugged him as he hugged her back.
"Tadashi!"she said happily.
"We're going out to eat,"he said, picking her up and walking out of the house.

Their father sighed annoyed as he went to the pantry and grabbed a bottle.

Later that evening (y/n) sat on a rooftop with Tadashi, both of them enjoying ice cream.
"I don't want to sound like dad but try to avoid getting yourself in those situations"he said looking at her. (Y/n) hums softly. Tadashi sighed and placed a hand on her head.
"Moms are going to get a nice house soon so we can move there soon,"he said. (Y/n) tears up as she hugged herself.
"We're a broken family..."she said. Tadashi frowns as he hugs her sister.
"I know..."

————

(Y/n) stood in front of a boy with blond hair the next day at school as he smiled at her.
"Hi! My names Tomura! Im your new bully buddy!"