4

Chapter 4: Where do we start?
Words: 1049

♡○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♡
Dipper POV
I just got up and grabbed clothes. I washed my hair and blew it out. I put on make up and left my hair down.

 I put on make up and left my hair down

I then brushed my teeth and got Janice ready

Without the bag

We walked into the living and saw Bill reading while waiting for everyone. "Morning Bill." I said. He looked up from the book and smiled. "You guys look great." He said. He was wearing a yellow sweater, triangle stud earrings, a black jeans with a black and white converse. Mabel and Pacifica walked out blushing and talking. "Where are we going to leave Janice?" I asked. "We can leave her with Pyronica, she loves kids." Bill said. I remembered Pyronica. If she hurts Janice she will be Bill's next meal. "Alright. She will be your next meal if she hurts Janice." I said, Bill wrenched at the thought.

"Alright, let's go." I said as I picked up Janice. "Alrighty." Bill said as he got up and teleported us into his mansion in the Nightmare Realm. "Cool." I said as I walked around. Janice looked at the walls in awe. Mabel and Pacifica ran after me as Bill walked faster so he could catch up. I saw pink and I knew it was Pyronica. I ran after her Janice giggling in my hands as I did so. "Pyronica!" I said as I caught up with her. She turned around surprised. "Bill said you liked kids. I was wondering if you could take care of my daughter." I said quickly. "What's your name?" She asked. "Dipper Pines, or Mason, or Pinetree if you're Bill." I said. She smiled. "Nice to meet you Sapling." She said as she put her hand out. I shook ger hand as Bill, Mabel and Pacifica ran down the hall towards me. I moved Pyronica and myself to the side and the three crashed into the wall. "So what about this kid you were talking about." She said. "Ah, yes, can you take care of my daughter." I asked. "Yes, anything I need to know." She asked as I handed Janice to her. "If your hurt her physically, emotionally or mentally. I will completely ruin you, your life and how long you live. If you hurt in anyway possible you just might be Bill's next meal." I said. Once again someone sweat dropped at something I said. I don't think what I say is scary. I kissed Janice's forehead and we were off.

"Where do we start?" I asked as we walked down the hall. "In this room." Bill as he walked into a room that contained multiple rifts. The was a demon slayer au. It sounded cool. Mabel was wearing bamboo on her mouth, wonder why. Eh. We reached I specific rift and I looked into it. Reverse Falls. The hot pink fire flickered on my hand when I saw something that furiated me. I saw my Reverse self slap Will, I only know his name because off the dream where I said I would help Bill find his brother's.

I resisted the urge to burn something as a pocket knife appeared in my hand. I looked at everyone and they just seemed surprised about the knife. I gestured for them to move so I could go through the rift. They shifted over and I stood up. I jumped through the rift. I fell through the sky, though it wasn't scary. I landed on top of a pinetree, how nice. I thank mom and dad for letting me take fighting classes for self defense. I turned my pocket knife into a kunai. I climb down the tree and sprint to the mansion. I was about to kick down the door when a certain golden demon stopped me. "What?" I said. "Surprise attack, we go inside and attack from there." He said, it wasn't full proof, bit would work. We teleported in and I was at the top by the roof. My hands were attached to the roof while my legs to the wall. I unstuck my legs and started swinging them, building momentum. "Go." Bill said in the mindscape. I immediately let go of the roof. My body headed for Mason. My body hit his with large impact. He fell to the ground while I landed safely next to Will. "Hi, I'm Dipper Pines." I said happily as I turned to him. He was in shock. Till he heard clapping. He looked up and saw his brother hovering above Mason. "Good job Pinetree." He said. I smiled as Mabel and Pacifica ran put and crashed their bodies into mine. I tumbled, but quickly got up as I was in a skirt. Mason looked up. I waved at him. His amulet glowed and caught my eye. Pink flames surrounded the amulet. Soon the smiled was in my hand. I examined it and crashed it. I blew the dust at Mason and coughed violently. He felt magic flow throughout his body as a light pink fire surrounded him. He collapsed, he'll be fine. The fire died down and out. He was now on the floor in this:

Will smirked wildly as he felt part of his power that the twins had taken flow through him

Will smirked wildly as he felt part of his power that the twins had taken flow through him. He went and picked Mason up. Bill doing the same with me. I flushed and put my head on his shoulder. I looked at the ground below my feet move. Turns out Bill was slowly floating. He seemed to feel at peace. I only smiled and hugged him. Mason woke up with a groan. He looked at what he was wearing and flushed. "Hello my dear." I heard Will say to Mason. Mason was a tomato now. "Since when did you have your powers back?" He asked. "Since you passed out." Will said. Mason didn't care at this point. He just wanted sleep. And so he passed out. Mabel and Pacifica walked in with two people. "Hi Will." Reverse Mabel said as she took off her blue tail coat. "Hi Maeve." He said as her blue amulet floated off her chest making it's way to me. I crushed the amulet and the dust flew around the room towards Will. That was one brother and Co. down.