Chapter 4: Boboiboy and friends meet Class 1A

Start from the beginning

Ying

Gopal

Gopal

    『Eeeek... there are two hot girls...』 Mineta said drooling.

     『Ewww... who's that pervert?』Ying asked as she pointed at Mineta

     『Oh, that's Mineta...』Jirou answered, dashing a glare at Mineta. But she wasn't at all concerned about Mineta right now. The person who captivated her was the brown haired boy wearing the orange dinosaur hat whom they called Boboiboy. The guy was friggin' hot. The purple haired guy was also handsome, but Boboiboy was on a different level.

     She looked around and saw the rest of the girls captivated too.『Who the heck is this hot guy?』Ashido asked.

     Yaya noticed the stares of the girls and followed their line of sight. When she saw they were admiring Boboiboy, she got pissed off, but didn't say anything.

     『But Sensei...! If they're joining right now, they must be strong students right?』Sero asked.

     『Yes, and they performed the same exam you guys did, except that there was a change. Well it was a recommendation exam anyway.』Mr Aizawa remarked.『Can we see their points?!』The whole class asked except a certain explosive and a stoic candy cane.『That's not for me to decide.』He said, looking at the KKTG if they wanted to show the class. The class looked at them with pleading eyes, again except Bakugou and Todoroki.

     『That's okay, it's not like we're gonna do anything with it anyway.』Boboiboy replied. Fang said something about how Boboiboy always makes the decisions.

     The whole class (Except Todoroki and Bakugou. They just don't do those kinds of things.)scurried to the notice board Mr. Aizawa was holding. They stopped midway when they saw 300.

     『Uhhh... Aizawa-sensei...? Not that I'm underestimating them or anything, but... by any chance, did the teachers add another zero by mistake?』Kaminari asked.

     'I knew someone would ask that...' Boboiboy thought, comically crying.

     'Is this guy freakin' underestimating Boboiboy?' Fang thought.

     『Ah... no, this might sound hard to believe, but Boboiboy actually got a perfect score on the practical entrance recommendation exam.』Mr Aizawa replied.

     『Might sound hard to believe?! It is hard to believe!!!』Satou shouted.

     Both Todoroki and Bakugou who had been indifferent all this while ('cause they had thought there was some kind of error) suddenly perk up as they heard that Boboiboy's points were not mistaken. 'But that exam was hard...' Todoroki thought.

     『None of us could even reach a hundred in the normal entrance exam. All of them except the chubby guy surpassed hundred in the recommendation exam. Then one even got a perfect score. The friggin' hell...』Satou remarked.