chapter one

Crystal and angie prov

We were ordinary girls named crystal and angie that went to an ordinary school.They came home and everybody was gone. There was a note it said
Dear Angie and Crystal we left you 5,000 in the cookie jar we decided it was time to leave we were only making you guys worse by selling drugs.

Angie's prov

Crystal and i started to cry then i said with a fake smile on my face," maybe it was for the best they were bad influenced."
She said,"i know they were bad influenced but i guess it for the best."she said with tears falling down her cheeks.

I never seen her cry that mush in my life it made me feel even worse but suddenly child support nocked on the door.I look at crystal and told,"GO OUT FROM THE BACK!"

Crystal prov

Angie told me,"GO OUT FROM THE BACK!" I didn't know so i replied to her,"abort mission."

She ran to me and grabbed me from the sleve and said,"come on child supports is coming get the money."

We got out from the back and started to ran but the child support workers got us because of a wrong move.

We started to scream and shouted,"LET US GO!"

Authors note

Hi!we update ever 2 day hope u enjoyed the first chapter of the story.sorry for a short chapter.sorry if there's bad grammar.