Chapter 3: Welcome To Happy Harbor

Start from the beginning

Brick: "Tell Arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a man's job."

Speedy nocks another arrow taking aim. Brick stands tall, his arms out wide.

Brick: "Go ahead."

Speedy grinds his teeth as he shoots this arrow. Which hits, and for a moment, nothing happens, then foam releases from the capsule stuck to Brick and traps him in it.

Kid Flash skids to a stop crouched under Speedy's aim, just in case.

Kid Flash: "High-density polyurethane foam. Nice."

Robin: "So, Speedy, you in?"

Speedy: "Pass." the oldest says strongly but does pause to give them the answer. "I'm done letting Arrow and the League tell me what to do. I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse to hang out with the other kids. Your Junior Justice League is a joke. Something to keep you busy and in your place. I don't want any part of it."

All four can only watch as their oldest friend, and the one the three of them look up to not only turns it down but insults it as well. Then, they turn to each other with shocked expressions.
_________________________________________
Intro

_________________________________________

[Timeskip]

Mount Justice; July 18th, 11:16 EDT

The Mount Justice Computer picks up the Zeta Tube usage, routing the users from North Carolina to the Mountain, which the map shows in Rhode Island.

Recognize:

Robin; B-0-1,

Kid Flash; B-0-3.

Nate 10; B-010

Nathan, Wally, and Robin appear in their civilian clothes. Smiling brightly, then running out of the Zeta Tube to the room they're connected to. Finding Miss Martian, Aqualad, and Superboy standing before a HoloScreen.

Nathan: "Well?"

Robin: "Did you ask him?"

Wally: "What did he say?"

Aqualad: "He is arriving now."

Aqualad tells the three of them as calmly as always.

Wally friendly punches Robin in the chest.

Wally: "Then what are we waiting for?"

The six teenagers make it over to the entrance of the cave and see that Red Tornado is landing.

Wally: "Red Tornado!"

Red Tornado: "Greeting. Is there a reason you intercept me outside the cave?"

Aqualad: "We hoped you had a mission for us."