Chapter 6

Drew POV

Leaving Olivia and Rory at that park went against everything my body was telling me to do.

I wanted to stay. I wanted to kiss Olivia. I wanted to make her mine again.

But things are a little complicated. I live in a different state. I have a "relationship" to take care of, and the biggest problem is Rory.

I don't want to confuse her. Rory is beautiful and unblemished by society. What if I come in to her life and screw up? Even worse; what if paparazzi found out and changed that baby girls' whole life?

No. I wouldn't do that to her. Especially when I don't really know where I stand with her mother.

The ride to the airport felt shorter because of all the overthinking. I climbed out of the back seat and up into the plane, plopped down and pulled out my phone. I had a text from Olivia.

~Thanks for being so amazing. Rory really likes you.~ Attached was a picture of me pushing Rory on the swing.

~Thanks for letting me meet her. She's amazing Olivia.~ I replied with a smile plastered on my face.

Within a second of me hitting send, the phone was ripped out of my hands and I was looking up into the very stern face of my best friend.

"Did you spend $700K on a strip club today?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah! Hella cheap if you ask me. The place needs a lot of renovations."

"What the actual fuck, Drew. The paparazzi are gonna have a field day with this one!" She said throwing my phone back to me.

"We already talked about investing more of my money..."

"Yeah, with a financial advisor! Not on a random club in Vegas!"

"It's gonna be okay Carl. I'll just film another movie to pay for it." I giggled. "Besides, isn't buying a strip club good for my "fuck girl" image?"

"You should've at least told me. When the fuck did you buy it?"

"Last night." I shrugged, looking at the picture of Rory and I on my phone again.
"I'm gonna need to hire a project manager, by the way. The place needs A LOT of work."

Carli grumbled something under her breath and walked away from me, taking a seat on the other side of the plane.

I chuckled to myself. $700K is literally nothing. I made over triple that on my last movie. It's especially nothing when it will help Olivia have a better life.

Eventually, we landed in LA and Carli was still cranky with me. The car was waiting for us on the tarmac and we were driven home for the first time in 5 days. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed.

Julie and Dani were waiting for us with dinner in the kitchen.

Carli walked straight to Julie without a word and pulled her into a kiss, making Julie giggle.

Dani walked over to me and hugged me.

"Soooo, I saw an interesting picture of you on Twitter." He said into my ear.

I pulled back and looked into his face. "Oh yeah, and what was happening in said picture?"

"Nothing really, just you hugging a fan that looked a lot like Olivia Wells back stage..."

I didn't say anything. I just grinned back at him.

"Did you also see the picture where she spent over half a million on a rundown strip club?" Carli said sassily behind us.