~Love make its own way~

Karishma was standing in the mobile shop and shouting at the worker,' Lekin abhi toh isko ek mahene he hua tha! Aap kaise humare number kisi aur ko de sakte hai. Aap please kuch kijiye hume yeh number wapas chaiye!' The worker replies,' I am sorry! Madam. Par isme apki koi madad nhi kr sakte, aap please new number lelo.' She wanted to slap that person and to yell at him that how important that number is but she just close her eyes and calm herself down!

The worker starts attending another customer, it made her more mad at him. She was controlling her anger with every pounce of energy. At the end, She shouted at the worker,' Call your manager! Now.' She was fuming with anger and other customers started leaving from shop. The worker requested,' Mam, please don't make a commotion here. I have already told you! We cannot make someone give their Sim back to you!' Karishma stares in his eyes and speaks,' Tum manager ko bulaye Abhi!.'

He calls the manager and within a minute, she goes inside the office. She checks for the angles of camera and sits in the chair. Before he could ask or say anything, Karishma deeply stares at him with her Amber eyes and speaks,' Hum jante hai thoda mushkil hoga lekin tum mujhe mere Number wapas dilwana chahte ho! Aur tum uske liye kuch bhi kr sakte ho.' She broke the trance and her colour changes back to brown. She continues,' Toh hume Kab tak mil Jayega.' He replies,' Madam chahe kal le Lena!'

She nods and speaks,' Pehle toh ye number abhi band krwao. Chahe do din lelo lekin agar parso na mila toh!' He quickly speaks,' Nhi nhi madam mil Jayega!' She goes from there.

Karishma opens her eyes and and straighten up. She smiles, for the first time, after hearing her and she speaks,' Aap sach me ho, SHO Haseena Malik!' She looks in her eyes and speaks,'Apko sab janane ke haq hai!' She was going to speaks but Haseena stops her, ' Hume koi interest nhi hai!' Karishma nods her head sideways and tells her everything that happened. Haseena was completely shocked with this newfound information which she didn't got from her journal.

Karishma speaks,' I am sorry! Humari wajah se apko aise rehna padha, apko suffer krna pda. Hum bohot sharminda hai!'

Haseena was mad at her and she speaks,' Toh ab apne kya socha hai! Aapne kya decision liye hai!? Ab aap kaise chodna chahe gyi!'

Karishma starts feeling more guilty and she almost shouts,' Aap yeh soch bhi kaise sakti hai ki mai apko chodu gyi! Please Madamsir.'

Haseena with the same pitch,' Toh...toh kyu nhi aye aap humse milne! Kya apne ek baar bhi socha ki hume kaise Lag rha hoga.'

Karishma replies,' Hume yeh kaise pta chalte ki apko yaad bulne ke baad bhi saab yaad hai! Waise mujhe hayrani toh bilkul nhi hai.' She speaks the last line sarcastically.

Haseena laughs sarcastically,' Seriously, hume yakeen nhi ho rha, jiske liye pagal ho rhe the, ek minute bhi khud ko aram se batane tak nhi diye! WOH APNE GHAR MAI BAND THI, KYU APKO YAAKEN NHI THA HUM PAR! Hum kaise Karishma apko bhul sakte hai. Journal hai ye agar woh na bhi hota, hum tab bhi apko dhondh lete. No matter what!' She looks toward her with teary eyes hoping for something.

Karishma was at verge of breaking, she missed her so much, even though she didn't remembered her but their love prevailed in her heart. It was assuring and her heart was at ease but the heat of the moment was at another level. She didn't wanted to fight with the love of her life.

Karishma speaks,' Hume kuch nhi malum lekin bas hum yeh jan chuke hai!' She looks deeply in her eyes and continues,' Hum chahe jo marzi krte, aap chahe jo marzi krti...Lekin jo aap humare liye feel karti hai aur jo hum hum apke liye feel krte hai, woh nhi badlta! Hume samaj nhi ata ki hum itne kaise...' She starts breathing unevenly,' Hum apse bohot pyar krte hai aur hum chahe jo bhi krte hum sirf apko he khud mai pate. Ha! Hum nhi ghar se bahar aa pye, nhi Himmat thi mujhe mai apke samne ane ki, kaise ate agar aap hume pehchanti he nhi toh?' Her eyes starts filling with tears,' Hum nhi kr pye! Hum nhi kr sakte. Hum khud kho sakte hai lekin fir bhi apko kohne ke dard nhi seh sakte!'

'AUR hum Kaun hote hai koi decision lene wale. Aapko poora haq hai, aap jaise bole gyi, hum waise krne ke liye tayar hai! Agar aap chati hai hum chale jaye, toh hum..'

Haseena interrupts her between,' Karishma hum yahan hai apke samane, hum apke saath hai. Hum...hum nhi jante ki hum kya feel krte hai lekin yeh jo kuch bhi hai...hum bas...hum bas apke saath...apke liye jeena chate hai!' Tears were flowing and both were looking into eachother eyes.

Karishma wipes her tears and Haseena also wipes her tear. Karishma smiles and she shifts her gaze towards her lips. Haseena notices this and she move forwards to kiss her but before her lips could touch her's, Karishma keeps her thumb in between. She moves a little back and speaks,' Yeh kuch jaldi nhi ho rha! Humare matlab apko toh kuch yaad bhi nhi hai.' Haseena replies,' Aur shayad kabhi yaad na bhi aye lekin hum aise wait toh nhi kr sakte ki kab woh yaadein wapas ayengyi. Hume aap pasand ho, Humare dil apko jante hai....iske ilawa mujhe aur kuch janane ki zarrurt nhi!'

Karishma smiles cutely and Haseena looks at her with so much care and smiles back, she couldn't keep her eyes off and she knew one of reason she fall for her, it must be her smile.

Haseena holds her chin and moves her face closer to her. She looks into her eyes and slightly tilt her face and kiss her cheek. Karishma closes her eyes, these sensations were alluring her. She slides her lips from her cheeks to lips. The moment their lips touched, their nose collided. She slided her hand from chin to back of her neck. She softly sucks her lips and then she started kissing her passionately. Karishma also kisses her back, she pulls her closer to her.

The next moment, they were kissing eachother roughly. Haseena gets up from her seat and shifts to Karishma's lap. She continously kisses her leaving no time for taking breath. When their was no energy left to continue, they both parted while breathing heavily.

Haseena gives a peck on her lips and shifts back to her seat. She speaks shyly,' Kya humne third floor par parking ki hai?' Karishma not getting her, speaks,' Kya matlab!?' Haseena gives her a look and she understands.

She was already so flushed but hearing this from Haseena, made her heart to work at speed of metro. She speaks,' Yeh kya bol rhe ho aap! Aise...aise kuch nhi hua!'

Haseena speaks in amusement,' Fir toh acha hua!' Karishma astonished,' Lekin kyu!? Haseena gives her expression, understanding her true emotions and then smiles when she shifted her gaze down and speaks,' Woh...hum toh bhul jate sab kuch...' She ignites the jeep and Karishma speaks,' Yeh kya? Hum kahe ja rhe hai!'

Haseena speaks while looking in the back mirror to make sure road is clear,' Adhura kaam poora krne!' Karishma again turns red and she again smiles with her head down!

A sudden realization hits her and She speaks,' Aree... lekin humari bike!' Haseena has already started driving the jeep and she speaks,' Baad mai!'

Karishma was sitting like a good kid, obeying everything she was saying! She had no idea what life has to bring to her but until and unless Haseena was with her, She was ready for anything. More than all, she was ready for next moment! ;)

They keep driving until they were out of view!
[we will stand here and take care of Karishma's bike ]

"Karishma woh apse ek cheez puchni thi, woh uss town ki history ki book mai, Rishma ki photo kaise thi!"

"Woh madamsir, kuch cheezain aap na he jane toh accha! Waise, apne suna he hoga Age is doesn't the matter!"

"Kya"