~Ride it~

"Apko kaise pta?"
She removes her helmet
"Careful now, you don't want to hurt yourself!"
She brings the tray
"Apko hamare naam...." "Doctor aa jayge"" koi aur dikh rha hai.." " it concludes my duty" "humare pass time..."

'MADDAMMSIRR'

She suddenly jerks out of her thoughts and speaks attentively,' Pushpa ji, itna zor se chilane ki kya zarrurt hai, Humein aaram se bhi sunye dete hai.'
Pushpa ji replies,' Ji Haan woh toh hai Warne koi adha ghante aise he khade rhe, ase tohdi ho sakta hain....ji Madamsir' Haseena realizing her mistake speaks,' Hum maafi chate hai, hum kuch soch rhe the, aap batiye kya kaam tha apko.' Pushpa ji lightly smiles and tells,' Ji madam sir, woh official letter aye tha, wohi dikhne ayi thi?' Haseena nods and speaks,' Ji dijye' She hand over the envelope to her. Haseena opens it, read it and speaks,' yahan ki SI appoint ho gyi hai!' Pushpa ji get excited and asks,' Naam kya hai unka?' Haseena who is shocked give letter back to her and she loudly read out the name,' Karishma Singh '

"Apko kaise pta mere naam karishma hai?"
"Toh Karishma, Apka chalan kte ga...aap thane chaliya?"

Haseena still in shock speaks,' Apko yaad hai woh tez bike.' She look towards Pushpa ji and continues,' usko bhi koi Karishma he ride kr rhi thi.' Pushpa ji gasps and speak,' Madam sir, Agar woh karishma aur yeh Karishma Singh same insaan hue toh!' Haseena getting out of her thoughts speaks,' Mujhe yakeen hai ki woh koi aur hi thi, chaliye app apna kaam kijiye. Aur new SI ke wait krte hai!'

Jane kyu hamare dil keh reh hai ki yeh woh he hai, Agar yeh woh he hai...toh acchi baat hai. Hum jaan pye gai ki kal hamare sath kya hua aur us din kese bacche, shayad yeh dono baatein kahin na kahin related hai... She diverts her mind and start doing the file work.

After a while, there is commotion inside thana, Getting distracted she get up to look for the reason. When she goes out MPT team had surrounded someone, She felt a sudden rush to see her. People were hugging her, giggling around her. She first look at her hair tied up in two French braid from front and then rolled into bun. She then looks at her goggles which she was keeping inside her pocket. She then turns opposite and shake hand with cheetah. She gets irritated and clears her throat. Noticing her presence everyone run back to their places and continue their work. She turns back and smile emerge on her face. She immediately salutes her senior. Haseena nods and speak,' Aap hamare sath aiye?' She start walking towards her office and she follows her!

Haseena is sitting on her chair and She is standing in front of the table. Haseena speaks,' Ab toh nhi puche gyi ki hum Apka naam kaise jante hai, Karishma?' Karishma speaks,' Hum aise kyu bole gye bhalla, hume malum hai ki official letter par likha hote hain naam.' Haseena gets perplexed and speaks in desperate need of answers,' Woh aap he the, jo Kal tez bike chala rhi thi!' Karishma retorting back,' Acha toh vo aap he thi jisne jane diya, kaise officer hai aap??' Haseena getting irritated while standing speaks,' Hum...Hum kaise officer hai, aap batayein app kaise officer hain! Ek police officer hone ke bawjood bhi apne rules thode. Aur apne senior c aap kaise baat kr rhe ho.' Again sitting back on her place after taking deep breath she continue,' Dekiya hum, iss bare mai aur baat nhi krenge, Aur yeh apki akhri warning hai! Nhi toh na chate hue bhi hume strict action lene pde ga. You may leave the office.' She quietly leave the office. Before she goes out, Haseena again speaks,' Aur haan!' She turns back and she continues,' Welcome to MPT!'

Haseena was sitting in her jeep and was trying to start the engine but it didn't got started. Even after many attempts there was no use. She was going to take a auto but before she can stop any... a bike Stops in front of her. She removes her helmet and speaks,' Aiye hum apko chod dete hai?' Haseena rolls her eyes and speak, Hum dost hai? Hum apko jante hai?' Karishma mumbles,' Toh jaan lijiye!' Haseena furrow and speaks,' kuch kaha apne?' She nods her head sideways and she again speaks,' Hum auto le lenge, app jayie.' She again insist,' Hum chod denge...Aur agar dost nhi tohhhh' She directly look into her eyes and speaks,' Toh!' Haseena looking into her eyes unknowingly speaks,' Toh?' She continue,' Hum senior junior toh hai' She broke the trance and look forward and speak,' Aur vaise bhi hume moka toh dijiye prove krne ka ki hum bhi accha chla lete hain bina koi rules thode.' Then she again look at her but Haseena avoids eye contact and just nods.

She was sitting, praying to God to keep her safe after seeing her yesterday riding! She has cluched the bike from back side to keep her from sliding and for keeping balance. Suddenly, Karishma slows the bike speed from normal speed. She ask loudly,' Apse ek baat puchni thi?' She replies,' Aree Hum samaj gye hamare address hai...' She again speaks loudly,' Hume kuch samaj nhi aa rha, thoda zor se baat kijiye!' She thought of telling her with her hand actions. She moves her hand in air giving her direction. In no time she slides down and come closer to Karishma. Her face was closer to her ear. She moves her head a bit to look her from sideeye and speaks but this time slowly,' Ji, ab boliye!' Haseena lower her arm and take deep breaths. She feel her warm breaths on her ear and speaks,' waise ek baat puche!?' Haseena who was not able to speak just say, ' hm' She smiles and moves her head a bit again to side while her breaths touches her cheeks and she speaks,' Kya hum spead breakers par zor se break mar sakta hai?' Haseena getting her, immediately goes back to her previous position and again hold it with her both hands and speaks,' Yeh kya batmeeze hai! aap mujhe yahin utar dijiye.' Karishma laughs and again start driving at speed.