Chapter 7 ; Noodles Or Death

Third POV ;

Pigsy and tang shopping for ingredients. "Ho! Ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and were golden! " said pigsy while admiring a carrot his holding.

Tnag raised an unimpressed brow while he looked at it. "Looks the same as the last twenty hundred thousand carrots we've looked at! " tang said until pigsy takes back the carrot. "Gimme that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You ain't no culinary genius, like me! " pigsy laughed and said. They headed a woman chuckles and they turn to see a booth.

And saw a woman with black hair and purple skin came out of the shadows and lean on booth table with a smirk while looking att he boys. "My, my, my! " youve come tot he right place~" the woman said as she winked and blew a kiss.

Tang had a bad feeling for how the woman acted. "Uh..oh! Come on, pigsy let's just keep going. "Tang was about to leave until he saw pigsy is not beside him anymore. "Huh?! "Tang looks up to see pigsy at the stand smiling at the women. "Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today? " pigsy asked. Tang looks down at the stand, the crates are practically empty, only a rotten carrot. "Are you blind? " tang asked.

"That's right sugar, this is the finest store I'm the whole market. Why don't you come around back and have a look my exclusivel wares. " the woman said as she disappeared in the shadows. "Ooh! " pigsy was about to go in by tang stopped him. "Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh-" tang was cut off by pigsy. "Don't reck this for me! I need this! " pigsy said as he walked past tang leaving him now choice but to follow pigsy. "A little closer, a little closer. " the woman said. Pigsy and tang continued walking until they fell down a trap door. The woman laughs as the trap door closes.

MeanWhile with kai...

Kai woke up early for work and then he felt his cat rubbing his head against kai. "Morning Marco! " kai said as he scratched behind his ears and he purred. "Aww! Your so cute when you purr! " he cooed as he picked Marco up and head straight to the kitchen to make some sweets.

"Looks like I made to much. "Kai said counting twenty chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes. This is the first time he made sweets thankfully he had some instructions book. He didn't know if it was good he did follow the Instructions and rules and even or not so wanted Marco to try it as he gave one for Marco to see if he likes it. "Welp Marco, what do you think? " he asked when he took a bite out of it, his eyes went widen.

He took another bite making kai chuckle at the cat's reaction. 'Holy shit, this is really good, he really knows how to cook, hell definitely make a great wife or husband someday. ' Marco thought to himself as he finished his cupcake. "You mustve really loved my cooking, huh? " kai said giggling at the cat's mood.

Suddenly someone call out to kai. "Kai! " Kai turned around and saw MK suddenly burst through his door running towards him and immediately getting kai concerned. "MK?! What's wrong? " he asked worriedly and MK exclaims. "Pigsy and tang are missing! " and this made kai looked at him confused. "What do you mean they are missing, bud? " he asked and MK said made him quickly froze.
"I where helping him and tang to do some shopping when I got back they disappeared! " Kai's face turn into panic and he exclaimed in horror. "THEY'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED?! " both kai and MK said in choruses and quickly ran towards Sandy's boat.

MeanWhile At The Sea-crate HQ...

Mei is playing monkey mech and sandy are sitting on a couch while drinking tea along mo on his shoulder. "Hey, you think it's weird that we don't spend much time in the Sea-crate base? Like we haven't been down here for weeks? " Sandy asked. "Yeah and if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now? " Mei said until MK and kai appeared. "Guys! Pigsy and Mr. Tang are missing! " kai exclaimed and was worried. "Missing? What do you mean their missing? " mei asked while hanging upside down still playing the game. "I mean he didn't come back to the shop this morning?! " Mk shouted and this time mei and sandy along witht he others freaked out.