Chapter 4 ; Bad Weather

Third POV ;

With the monkie kid squad their were on Sandy's dock boat, watching MK train with his staff and sandy moving crate boxes around.

With Kai....

Kai took a sip of his drink while he walked on the side walk and looked at his phone as he tapped, he stopped in front of the pigsy's noodle shop and slid the door open. "Hey, guys! I'm ba... ack. Where did they go? " Kai asked himself looking around, and saw nobody in the shop it was all empty.

Kai gotten startled when he heard his phone buzzing from his hand so he out his drink done on the nearest desk as he fumble his phone and held it against his ear.

"Uh.. Hello? " he said, hearing pigsy's voice from back of the phone. "Hey kid, uh, just letting ya know. We're at Sandy's harbor right now, I left the shop open just for you kid. " Kai nodded and put his hand on his hip. "Yeah thanks for that pigsy! Also I'll be taking a short trip to the weather station, make sure to tell the others! "He told pigsy from the phone.

"Gotcha ill-MK! WHAT THE HELL ARE YO-" he could hear shuffling from the other side a d a loud thump making him concerned so Kai pulled the phone off his ear and tapped on the speaker. "Everything alright over there? Hello?"Until a shout came from the other side of the phone a familiar scream. "I... Am... INVINCIBLE!! " Probably it was MK's voice reaches towards the phone making him blankly stare at the screen before he heard pigsy's voice again but muffles in the back ground.

Kai shrugged his shoulder and thought. 'Maybe they'll be fine. Hope MK do not cause trouble and being...responsiblr for being monkey King's successor. 'He go to his room to get ready to go to the weather station.

MeanWhile In the Flame Foundry...

In the flame foundry, underneath the ground which was a roar was heard until a boulder qnet towards the machine, seeing demon bull king was in rage and was very furious trashing everything around and said. "Many eon's trapped under a mountain. And now this, I had the staff in my grasp, is should've crushed that thief while I had the chance! " until the voice of princess iron fan spoke up, checking her nails said sarcastically, as demon bull king looked at his family. "Oh, my love don't be so dramatic we've got nothing but time you will bring the world to its needs. "Until redson appeared beside his mother, as princess iron fan backed away little bit, glaring at her son. As redson spoke up. " And sooner than you think, Father. "

Flipping his cape as his cape flew from the sudden wind, as redson smiled evilly and said. "Allow me to secure the power you desire. " as demon bull king looked down at his son, as his eyes bright glowed orange, after saying. "Get it done then. " redso turned around with an evil smile then redson said. "I won't fail you, yet again. "

MeanWhile At The Weather Station....

Ao Bing landed on an alleyway as he poked out his head and looked to side to side and then slowly glowed changing his clothes in a disguise to fit in as an citizen.

He then walked out of the alleyway, slowly he saw Kai on the other side of the side walk walling towards a big building to be a sort triangle building as already arrived Ao Bing slowly followed as he dodge all the people around him walking towards him.

He then arrived the building as he looked at the building entering it.

'So this is weather station the mortals here are talking about. ' Ao Bing thought as he watched a lot of people at the weather station. He was told that Kai was gonna be here and had to keep watch.

"Welcome to the Weather station. When you notice it's another beautiful day. Here in the weather station we could trolled the citizens weather to bring you peaceful and perfect
day. "