Chapter 2 ; A Hero Is Born Pt. 3

Third POV ;

An a hour had passed, a ray of sunlight came to a view to the city as the same golden bird from the construction site flew beside the city leaving golden sparkles behind, when all the sudden a loud crashing noises started into the megalopis city as many times were being absorbed by DBK and started ground bigger and even bigger by a second.

Redson landed on the building using his jetpack called the twin fire pack. Redson evilly grinned at his father who was creating destruction in the city and then said. "Yes! With every item absorbed, my family comes one step closer to total domination! Once we get monkey King's staff, we will be unstoppable! " Redson talking to himself raising his head up looking at the here of the destroyed city.

Looking down one of the buildings, he had noticed he was standing on one building which was a jewelry store, got down and turned around when they entered the empty store. "I wonder if there is a ring that will suit perfectly for my hotaru? " redson said wondering, and looking at the very different varieties of rings and designs.

Then redson's eyes saw one particularly that had caught his eye. "This ring is perfect! " redson grabbed the ring as a sign of robbery and then left the store.

MeanWhile With The Group...

Everyone is being squished in the front if the truck while pigsy was driving the truck like a mad man, bektor they could leave the noodle shop they had to change their casual attire before leaving right now, but sadly for Kai was on the roof of the truck noodle holding onto a face of metal pigsy version. "Very tight! " MK said groaning in pain. "Ow! Careful there MK! " Kai said. "Pigsy, watch where your driving! Your gonna kill us! "Tang said clearly afraid if pigsy driving recklessly and dangerously.

"Yeah! We gotta get to flower fruit mountain! Without getting smashed in a car crush! All we have to do is drive through to an entire ocean and get to the mountain, simple! " MK said as he shoved tang away and and opened his drawing book and showed it to pigsy.

"Guys! Demon bull king has moved to downtown! He's destroying the cheese tea stalls! " Mei cried out and showed them the video in her phone. "All the more reason to get this staff back to monkey king. Flower fruit mountain, It is the only place he could be. Right, Mr. Tang! " Mk asked. Tang had adjusted his glasses. "Hmm, indeed. However, flower fruit mountain is hidden away deep in a dangerous and unknown territory. So I guess we better turn back! " Tang then said and even laughed nervously, pigsy held a hand out shoved his hand at tang's face and growled. "Ugh! Shut it you big baby! I know a guy that can take us there. The most dangerous, deadly, rage filled warrior I've ever known. "Pigsy slammed the gas and somehow got to the docks quickly. "Sandy." Pigsy then said which made everyone feel scared and in fear except for Kai. The group entered the ship and saw a name 'Sandy'.

Inside, everyone else was trembling. "It's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace. " Sandy asked while looking down on them. Before he show his tea collection. "Serve them tea! You guys want some? You? How about this guy over there? " sandy said, confusing everyone while Kai sighed in relief. "Oh! Dont mind if I do. Certain noodle shop owners could learn a lot from your hospitality, sandy. " tang said as he a took a cup of tea from sandy. Until sandy had his eyes on Kai. "long time no see Kai! Would you like some tea? "Sandy said gesturing to the tea and held it out from of Kai. " it is nice to see you too, bud. And yes. I would like some too. "He said with a smile on his expression. And grabbed a cup if tea and starting to drink it. Then Mei cane to pigsy's side and said. " Oh, your right, pigsy, this guy is dangerous, he'll kill us with cuteness! " Mei then placed a cat on top of pigsy's head as he crossed his arms and was angry, little about time explode.

Sandy said with his gaze suddenly turned to MK. "it's my own blend of anti-stress fruits, it really brings heart rate down, and it looks like the cats are happy to see Kai again. " all cats were surrounding kai with one cat rubbed their cheek againts on Kai's hand affectionately, as Kai whispers chubbing the crash cheeks.