2

Y/N POV

"HE SO HANDSOME. OOOH MYYYYY F**KING GOD. I CAN REMOVE MY EYES FROM THIS GREEK GOD😍."

____________________________
AUTHOR nim
Y/N stop drooling iver him and let me continue. Niw will you🤨.

Y/N : hehe.. Hehe.. Sorry my lovely author 😅. Please continue.
AUTHOR nim
Hmm 😏.

________________________________

??? Pov

I was on my way to conference room with som important documents. Don't know when my file and papers had grown wings. The next thing I know. I was collided with a girl. She was ready ro kiss the floor. I saved her 😏.

??? : Excuse me..., are you okay ?
I didn't get any response from her as she was admiring my face. Well what can she do. I'm handsome 😏. (WWH Jin influence😂).

??? : stop staring me. Will you? 🤨

Y/N : No. 😍

??? : What??? 😳

Y/N : Ooh nothing. (quickly she stood up on her feet. Removing her eye from him.)

??? : hmmm.
Started to collect all the documents from the floor.

Y/N : let me help you.
She also started to help him picking the paper from the ground.

Y/N : thank you.

??? : hmm.
He left with his so important document. Without responding to her.
She didn't like his this behavior.

Y/N : hmmm.... JERK can't he atleast smile like me. Huu......Ooo no I'm late shit. DASHI RUN RUN..... 🏃‍♀️

MAGICAL TIME SKIP......
.
.
.

??? : WHERE WERE YOU YOONGI HYUNG?

Yoongi : sorry kookie. Some stupid girl collide with. When I was on my way here. She was so stupid.

Kookie : OOoo a girl?? Hmmm.

Yoongi : shit up jungkook 😑.

Jk : hehe relax hyung. I was just kidding.

Yoongi : Now let go. Shall we?

Jk : yes.

They went to the conference together.

ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Y/N : (in mind) hope I get this job. So, I can also help supporting my family.
And like this she continue talk to herself.

She was now on the 3th floor. She got out of the lift and went to the front desk.

Y/N : excuse me. I'm Y/n. I have an interview today. Can you tell me where should I go.

Desk girl : hello y/n. I'm Liza. Please go straight from here. The last room you will find a boad with the name of director Mr. Kim. He will take ypur interview. All the best.

Y/n : Thank you.

She went to the direction liza told here to. After reaching in front of the room. She knocked on the door.
A man voice came from inside telling her to come in. She went in being little nervousness. There was a again a handsome man sitting on the chairs in front of her. And as she is she again get mesmeri by the man beauty.

________________...
AUTHOR : STOP DROOLING OVER EVER MAN WHO IS HANDSOME. Y/N YOU ARE HERE FOR THE INTERVIEW. DID you forget that? 🤨.