006 ....𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥! 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥! 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!

Mulai dari awal

"We're invited to a wedding?" asked Matt as he grined the coffee beans, "which reminds me!" snapped Mercedes as she turned her attention back to Matt, "We have Foggys engagement party tonight, at seven."

"noted." said Matt as he poured the powder into the machine.

Sliding the card away from the envelope, Mercedes's eyes skipped over the pearled aligned card, and flamboyant golden lettering. Hearing her Adeline rise, and clammy fingers that could barley hold the thin paper, he heard her whisper, "fuck."

Not knowing, but knowing that he heard her, she then quickly found herself now in her living room, looking over the code that Alec had typed out the day before for her.

"shit shitt shit shit shit shit shit shit!"

Her eyes laid over the code, then noticing his singular mistake, "Merce? what is it?"

"No no no no no no no no no!" whimpered Mercedes as she grabbed the papers, "shit shit shit shit shit!"

"Merce???"

"he coded this wrong..." quivered Mercedes as she looked over the coding, then seeing the one step she looked over, "he did this through a normal fucking browser— not the work one! Fuck Alec! Now this fucking guy knows we looked at his bank statements—"

"Who?" asked Matt as he followed her voice to the living room,"Who? whats wrong? whats going on? Who do I need to beat up?"

Walking over to her, he heard her frontal lobe as she pictured her amazement at the redhead the morning before. Christ, was she oblivious.

Thanks Governor, for this wonderful lunatic as a replacement.

"Don't get mad."

A recipe for: get mad! His chin inched downwards as he heard every muscle in her body suddenly freeze, "why would I get mad?"

A valid statement considering he has never gotten directly mad at her for something related to work. Yes, maybe something relating to their relationship, something she said to him, or just her tendency to have attitude with every single human being that she encountered, but never work.

"...Fisk."

Biting his bottom lip as he heard her eyes completely harden, "...FIsk invited you to his house." Not a question. A statement.

Her palms went over her face as she pictured the process, and why had he exactly invited her— in a muffled voice, she responded, "The Governor only sent him to be my detective when I asked for three— but in order to be fair, I asked him to do a task which was hack into Fisk's bank statements because I actually needed, and its something similar Mahoney wanted me to do. So I asked him to do it, he did it and it looked fine— but I printed out the coding— which is what I was looking at now, and i hadn't got to the part where he didn't use the right browser— now Fisk knows that I was looking at his bank statements, and now he's invited me to a two day retreat at his penthouse apartment complex, sky scraper thing!!"

"Why did you need Fisk's bank statements? I could've given you that."

Now is when the arguing begins.

"I know that, but in the lovely world I live in— when I tell the world how I put Fisk back in jail, they're going to ask me how I got his bank statements, and the proof when i did it, and telling them that Daredevil did, isn't really the best answer."

her hands pulled away from her face, and onto her hips as he said, "it's worked in the past."

"yea, it worked when human trafficking levels were off the charts, and women and children were getting murdered left and right."