Chapter 18

On call

What is this jimin ! How can you deny at the last moment !!
The boy said in annoyence because his best friend can't come to the fair because of some urgent work .

Jimin : I know taehyung-ahh but try to understand , i too wanted to come but *sighed*

Tae : But y-

The boy on the other side cutted his words and said "ok ok now byeeee i have to go , enjoyyyy "

With that he hung up the call .

What happened ?? A voice came from behind, taehyung turned around to see jungkook with "what happened" look on his face

Jimin is not coming. He said a sudden important work came up . Explained taehyung .

Jk : sooo....what now ? I-i mean should we go inside or return back ?

Tae : return back !? Nooo i will go inside and enjoy and will also click soo many pictures so that i can tease that shorty what he missed !

Taehyung wae making cute expressions at which jungkook cooed internally. He just wanted to squish those bread cheeks but he know he have to stay in his limits . Afterall he's just his bodyguard~~

Let's go now . Taehyung pulled jungkook by holding his hand .

Taehyung was so busy in admiring the surrounding that he didn't noticed the other male was struggling bad with himself . Since taehyung was holding his hand and was looking like a small kid who's excited to enjoy this fair , jungkook was feeling something which he felt only near taehyung and he was liking it .

Jungkookie we know what u are feeling~~~ (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

Jungkook's pov :

I don't know what i was feeling but thr way he was admiring the surrounding was so cute .

While i was busy with my thoughts he suddenly approached my hand and was dragging me somewhere. Damn I'm feeling something in my stomach right now .

He was currently buying some snacks probably he must be hungry .

Cute ..he chuckled to himself watching him choose snacks .

NO NO ! Remember what you came here for ! You have a "job" focus on that ! Don't let him distract you . He said to himself and changed his expression again to a cold one .

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when taehyung called for him .

Here , icecream?? He asked extending a cone but jungkook refused to take it .

What happened? Don't you like it ? If it is then I'll bring something else for you just t-

No I'm fine . Jungkook said cutting taehyung's word .

Taehyung was feeling like jungkook standing right now with him is the one he first met . He felt bad at this but shrugged it off thinking maybe he's just ummmm maybe something must be bothering him .

Just then taehyung thought of something .

Tae : Hmm you don't want this icecream so that means you don't need this *while showing the bottle* banana milk too . Shiyaa now what should i do with it . Even I don't want to drink it . Guess i have to return it back or maybe throw-

Jk: No ! I didn't said it for banana milk....i-i want it .... He said shyly .

Tae : okayy then, have it .
Said while handing him the bottle .

Taehyung mentally praised himself because his plan worked .

Wow tae , i know you are so damn inTAEliJINt ! He said it to himself.

While taehyung was busy in praising himself internally jungkook noticed how taehyung was smiling on his own .

Jk : You okay ?

Ah y-yeah actually i just remembered a joke so hehe .

Jk : oh then i would also like to hear it please .

Tae : huh ! I-i mean joke ya joke right.
Ah so it's like.........*pause for few seconds* what do you call a bee if it comes from US ??
.....a USB !!

Both jungkook and taehyung laughed awkwardly . But tae was feeling embarassed at this . And facepalmed himself .

"Yahhh Kim Taehyung ! In this world damn world you got this joke as an excuse ! Damnn you ! Fuck !! I feel embarassed now . " he cursed to himself .

Jk : Nice joke hehe . He smiled awkwardly .

"Must be because of Jin hyung and his dad jokes " jungkook thought to himself .

......

Meanwhile jin would be  : that's something like my brother ! *Windshield wiper laugh**
(Back to story)

...........

They both were walking around when jungkook's gaze fell onto the sign board of skating ring and his face lighted up .
Jungkook loves skating and he wanted to go inside it but he refused to himself to go inside because he's here for tae's safety not for enjoying the fair .

Taehyung noticed that jungkook was looking towards the skating ring with a exciting face but then switched to a normal face .

It took no time for him to understand what jungkook was thinking so he dragged jungkook with him saying

"Kook ! Look skating ring !! Let's gooooo"

Seeing this jungkook wore a cute smile . Boy literally Loves skating .

.............

Tae's pov :

Fuck it tae ! For jungkook you came here but did you forgot you don't know how to do skating. Arghhhh now what will i say to him . I should think of a good excuse hmm..
But wait a minute- if i make any excuse then jungkook will also refuse to skate then !
Shiyaaaa !!!!!! Taehyung !
*Sigh*

Let's try it . How hard it can be anyways . You just have to walk in shoes which have rollers that's it ! Yes yes ! You can do it !

" Here " Jungkook handed him his skates and started wearing his owns .

Jk: You know tae- i mean taehyung . I really love skating . It's been so much time since I've did it . I don't even remember when did last i did skating .

Taehyung smiled looking how happy jungkook was looking right now .

Tae : Aww you go first then. I'll join you .

Jk : okk.

...........

Taehyung wae amazed at how jungkook was doing skating .
And saying that he was looking hot  would be an understatement.
He was looking damn hot !

Taehyung saw jungkook approaching towards his side . And yup it was the time when taehyung's anxiety went up like a woooo 📈(lmao idk what this woooo is sorry 💀🤡)

Woahhh 1k+ words ✍️
So here's a taekook moment chapter . One my chingu suggested that i haven't wrote much taekook moments and I'm really sorry for the disappoint if i caused so ☹️.

+ Thank you mishty529  for your suggestion.

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING !

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 760+ READS ON THIS BOOK !!! I'M SUPER DUPER HAPPY 😭😭💜💜 🌷🌷. LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH 💜
Stay safe 🦋