The Very Next Day (Chapter 1)

Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Katsuki woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, and as he sat up to turn it off he mumbled "Dammit.." under his breath. He is still under the effect of alcohol from the night before, but he had to get to work anyways. He got up from bed and headed over to his bathroom. The first thing he did was grab a small cup and fill it with water. It was the best he could to try to sober up a bit. He quickly brushed his teeth and brushed his hair, not that it made much of a difference to the spiky haired blonde. He put on his uniform and headed out the door, "Today is gonna be a hell of a ride." he thought to himself.

As soon as he walked through those doors he managed to trip gaining the attention of the majority of his co-workers. He cursed under his breath as he stood back up. When he did get up he was met with his assistant manager, Aizawa.Before Katsuki took over it was originally Aizawa's company, but after he got married he decided Aizawa took one look at him and said "You're hungover." Katsuki started to testify, "Why the hell would you think that!?" He knew it was pointless since it was quite obvious, but he didn't want to lose his job.

"Listen I'm not mad, you've been working hard and deserve a break. Plus, I can't have you hungover in the office. You're free to go home." Katsuki thanked him or at least he thanked him in his way. He started his car and made his way home. Meanwhile a certain green haired young man was waiting for his appearance l.

"Oooooo" Mina and Ururaka went in unison. "Will you guys stop that?!" Izuku said, clearly annoyed. "But midobabe has a crush!" Mina exclaimed. "N-no I don't!" he stuttered, his cheeks were flushed causing his freckles pop, making it quite obvious he feels the opposite of what he just testified. Uraraka and Mina both looked at each other, not believing a word he had just said. Ururaka gave a sarcastic 'mhm' and continued working. Izuku had been working there ever since he was 18, along the way he made some pretty awesome friends. Mina and Uraraka were waiters, meanwhile Sero and Shinsou worked behind the bar. Romantic wise,it always seems he is out of luck. He'd try dating off and on but it always seemed to end in disaster, not sure if you could even say end because sometimes it never really started. His looks are what drew them in and when their only motives were to sleep with him, he walked away before it could get toxic like past relationships. Which was the exact reason he denies all romantic feelings. He was pulled out of his train of thoughts by Sero calling his name, "He man, can you take these drinks to table 10?" "Yeah of course!" Izuku answered smiling as he took the tray. As he approached the table he noticed one of the men looked him up and down and smirked. Izuku was disgusted but kept his smile on and continued to put the drinks down on the table. Before he could walk away he felt a tug, he looked back behind him to see the same man who was looking at him grabbing his arm. Izuku gave a polite, please don't touch me– but instead of letting go he smirked once more and went, "How about you stay here for awhile." Izuku quickly got out of his grasp and began walking away without a word, just a sickened look on his face. The man grabbed him again, "B**ch, did you not hear me?!" Izuku did not hesitate to flip him over his shoulder onto the ground. "I heard you loud and clear," Izuku said with a smile before he skipped away happily. The man just layed there in shock while half the bar just stared at him. Izuku snickered to himself as we leaned against the bar– that was until he turned his attention to the door, where that very blonde his friends were teasing him about was standing.

Word Counts- 707

A/N Thank you for reading chapter one of Two strings tied together! As always I appreciate feedback, keep an eye out for chapter two. ˙ᵕ˙