Ch.2

~5 years ago~

Today marks the 5th year of being in your new home. You've grown quite a bit. Your now 10, and Aonung is 11. You miss him dearly. Life alone was boring , since you had no other way to entertain yourself other than writing , or using your magic powers. But using your powers ? That was out of question for sure. For some reason you were scared of your self. You feared you would freeze yourself , just like you did to your mother. You saw yourself as a monster. So, your only choice was to write about different things. In your 'journal'. This journal was made out of big leaves and rope to tie it all together. You'd write all your feelings down , you'd write about how horrible of a person you are , how you miss your old life , being a kid again , and aonung.

Aonung on the other hand has tried to move on , but he can't. Something is holding him back. As he is the next chief leader, he is starting practice early. Really early to be in fact. Tonowari and Ronal thought it was best for him to start at a young age as they wanted him to forget all about you. But man, he missed you so much , sometimes he'd get distracted when Tonowari was teaching him about their ancestors, or when Ronal would teach him about reading songcords. Ronal quickly caught onto him still missing you. "Y/N is not coming back aonung, you must move on from the past , and focus on the future." She says in a stern voice. "I cannot mother, I miss her to much.." he replies back in a sad tone.

Aonung has made some new friends, a boy names Rotxo he is the same age as you, 10. Rotxo knew about what had happened with you but he never spoke of it with Aonung because he knew how it made him feel. Rotxo tried his best to help Aonung take his mind off of you. Aonung knew what Rotxo was trying to do, and he appreciated him for it. Even though it didn't really work, he was still thankful for having rotxo to help him. They both would have races on their ilu , read their songcords with each other, and laughed with with each other...just like you two did. Rotxo reminded Aonung of you.