chapter 3

No ones pov~~~

As m/n drove to their house with layla sitting in the back and Steven sitting in the front. "How long till we get there?" Steven asks while looking in the mirror "bout a hour so get comfy."

M/n told them. Steven and layla was talking adout how to stop amits avatar. M/n zoned out listening to the music that they had put on till steven taps his arm "huh what?" M/n asks confused.

"Um we asked how are we going to stop amit without Khonshu and Ra?" Layla asked the driver. "Simple we sneak in to the tomb take out anyone in the move get amit and destroy him."

M/n saw layla thinking about the plan in the rearview mirror. Then saw Steven talking to marc in the mirror.

Steven/marc pov~~~

Steven you have to let me out when you go to the tomb youll get killed. "No marc we have m/n Khonshu said we'll not make it without him." I whispered so the others didnt hear.

He can barely walk he'll get hurt more. "No because he saved us with his leg and saved Layla to." Why wont you listen please Steven just let me out. "No im done talking." I look around to see we are in town near the pyramids.

"Ok were here." M/n said when i get out i go to help him walk inside "oh thanks." "Your welcome.". When we get to the door he starts unlocking it. When he does we walk into see a comfy home with blankets, pillows,and papers everywhere.

The front room is small with it also being the kitchen there is a hall leading to a room and a makeshift library.

M/n goes and sits on a comfy looking chair with a blanket on it. Layla goes and sits on the couch I sit next to her sighing once I do.

NO ONES POV~~~~

They sat there for a minute resting. "So how long do we have?"layla asked only to see Steven asleep. "Poor steven." M/n Laughed out layla joined the laughter.

"Hey you can sleep in the room layla ill sleep in here." M/n said while leaning back in the chair"You sure?" Layla asked "Yup." "Then goodnight." "Mhm".

With that layla went to bed m/n got up and limped over to get steven a blanket. When m/n covered Steven up he sat back down the rewrap his leg soon after he fell asleep.

TIME SKIP~~~~~

Marc was the first to wake up when he did he looked around. When he did he saw m/n sleeping with his leg propped up on the table.

Soon m/n woke up to see his leg was almost fully healed thanks to Ra's healing that still worked for some reason. He tried to get up but marc made him stay sitting while he got him a drink.

"Marc my leg is almost fully healed im fine." Marc didn't care and made him stay still. LATER~ layla had woken up to see marc forcing m/n to sit down

"Sit down! Your hurt!"
"No im fine!"
"NO YOUR NOTTTTTTTT!"
"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

With that layla went back to sleep.

A/n sorry this one was shorter but i tried making it funny at the end have a good day.

Words~~~565