Streamer Awards

The clock was starting to reach 12pm and QT had gotten breakfast ready for everyone. Everyone had sat down in the kitchen ready to eat, but you were still missing. They all considered letting you sleep, but QT interrupted them by saying she was going to check on you.

She slowly opened the door to see if you were sleeping, and was shocked to see two sleeping figures in the bed. Her curiosity got the better of her and she took a few more steps into the room to see who it was. And by god was she shocked when she saw Schlatt spooning you with his long arms wrapped tightly around you. She couldn't help herself when she brought up her phone and snapped a picture of you two sleeping. She slowly took a few steps back so as not to wake you, and then she ran down the stairs ready to tell the guys.

She barged into the kitchen making the boys freak out a little.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS" she screamed in a whisper.

They didn't have time to respond until they were looking at a picture of you two sleeping. They didn't say a word until Ludwig screamed

"I KNEW IT!!" "I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!"

QT was confused and asked what he meant.

"She told me last night that she had a crush on him. And I mean, you all saw them together last night" He had so much confidence, almost like he knew that Schlatt stayed the night. But he honestly was a little surprised.

They kept speculating on what happened with you two last night while eating breakfast. While you two were starting to wake up.

You stirred awake and slowly opened your eyes to the sunlight shining in your room. You still had your makeup on from last night and your hair was a mess, you really didn't want Schlatt to see you like this, but it was already too late as you heard him say "Good morning" in the sexiest morning voice you had ever heard in your life.

"morning" You mumbled back, deciding to just face him, and if he thought you looked ugly in the morning, then so be it. At Least yesterday was good.

You flipped over towards him and watched as he smiled at you. No sign on his face that he was shocked by how you looked. "Sorry about how I look," you chuckled. "I didn't remove my makeup last night so now I look like this." You said as you smiled up at him.

"What do you mean?" He looked almost taken aback. "You look gorgeous" He smiled at you.

You giggled and blushed as you were relieved he didn't find you horrifying to look at in the morning.

Schlatt checked his phone and saw how much the clock was. Realizing it wasn't too many hours until he had to do Chuckle Sandwich. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave. I have Chuckle Sandwich in a few hours"

"Oh yeah!" "Of course" you said as you slid out of bed. You felt confident because of what Schlatt had said earlier, so you went to grab some clothes that were still in your bag and you walked towards the connecting bathroom in only your underwear. You could feel Schlatts eyes on you the entire time as you smirked to yourself.

You quickly removed some makeup and tidied up a bit, before getting dressed and leaving the bathroom. Schlatt was sitting on the side of the bed looking down on his phone. He looked up at you as you stepped out an asked

"You ready to go downstairs?"

"Yeah, but do you want me to try and sneak you out? I mean, if they see you they will probably think we slept together"

"We did literally sleep together though" you both laughed. "But i would not be embarrassed if people think we slept together" "So let's go"

You felt yourself blush a little as you nodded to him and walked towards the door.