He clapped his hands together after you had sat down.

"Alright!" What do you say about a classic tik tok time?" He turned to you to wait for your answer.

"Yeah that would be fun!!" You smiled back.

"Okay, so I think we should make it a little more fun with some alcohol involved? You laugh, you take a shot, what do you say?"

"OH HELL YES"

He laughed and told his chat to hang around for a few minutes while he went to get the alcohol. He muted the mic and turned cam off. He stood up and leaned over to you to give you a big hug saying how happy he was that you were here, but also scolding you on how bad you scared him, which made you laugh again. After the hug he walked over to a little shelf thing where he had a bunch of alcohol neatly placed on the shelf. He picked up a bottle of Fireball and showed it to you with his eyebrows raised in suggestion.

"Let's. Fucking. GO" You smiled back at him.

"This is kind of really good timing, a little pre game before the party tonight!" He said on his way back to his chair.

"Oh shit, there's a party tonight?"

"Nobody told you?" You shook your head at him "Well, yeah a bunch of people are coming. Almost every streamer in the area plus a few other people. We just wanted a get together before the awards. And now you can meet everyone in person first"

"Nice!" Now I'm excited!" You thought long and hard on how you would ask if Schlatt would be at the party. After watching his content for a while, you had developed a small crush on him (a BIG crush, but not that you would admit that to yourself). So you just asked.

"Will Ted be there? I'm so excited to finally meet him" Trying to make a nice segue, and not seem desperate.

"Yeah, he's bringing his girlfriend so she can beat me in beer pong again" he laughed to himself. And then you quickly asked

"Will Schlatt come too?" You could already feel your cheeks heating up as you tried not to think about it.

Ludwig turned to look at you and bursted out laughing as you felt your cheeks get even hotter and more red.

"You don't think I noticed how fast you asked about Schlatt, not to mention how red you are right now" he said while laughing. You playfully smacked his shoulder and tried your best to defend yourself, but you could only stutter trying to find words.

"So you have a crush on Schlatt?" He asked.

"I.. Um.. Maybe just a small one" You stuttered out still blushing like crazy and he started to laugh even more.

"That is so cute." he said, smiling at you.

"I just think he is really funny" "and kind of hot" you whispered at the end.

"Yeah he said he would come" You smiled. "So.. Are you going to try anything with him?" He smirked at you,
"No! I just really want to meet him." You lied to both yourself and Ludwig, and he could clearly tell it was a lie.

"Okay, but cool down your face before I turn the cam back on"

You giggled and rested your cold hands on your cheeks while breathing to signal that you were ready. So Ludwig turned the cam and mic back on and started talking to chat while trying to find a good video to watch. But all you could focus on were all the butterflies flying around in your stomach.

It ended up being quite a lot of shots, and you were both in a really good mood. But it wasn't that long until people were arriving. So Ludwig ended the stream and you told him you needed to take a quick shower and get ready before the party. He just nodded to you and you left.