Detective Song settled down on a chair from the criminal, opening a folder with a heavy sigh. At that point, Wonho just tuned out the interrogation for the most part. "So... What's the deal between you and Mr. Detective?" He asked, turning to look at the younger man.

Hyungwon slowly turned to face him back, one eyebrow raised. "Why?" He returned the question and Wonho crossed his arms in a defensive manner. Was he not allowed to ask? "Just because. You seem awfully close to a cop." He then scoffed back, now raising his eyebrows when Hyungwon chuckled at him.

"I need to be close to him if I want info, duh. Are you dumb, Shin?" Hyungwon shook his head, a smirk on his lips. Wonho looked away briefly, inhaling sharply. "So you had sex with him" Wonho stated, nodding his head to himself. Somehow he wasn't surprised. "Yes, I had sex with him. Jealous?" 

Wonho let out a laugh at the suggestion, mostly because it came out in such a forward way. "Jealous? Why would I be jealous of that?"  He replied, snarling a little bit at the younger. There was no place for jealousy. And how could there even be jealousy if there were no feelings of that sort toward the younger, anyway? Hyungwon let out a thoughtful hum, tilting his head a bit. "I don't really talk about it, because well, privacy, but think of most of my associates who are around our age. Chances are I've slept with most of them..." the tall man trailed, off, stepping closer to him, both hands grabbing at Wonho's shoulders gently before leaning down.

At that point, Wonho's stomach threw a flip as he tried to back off but Hyungwon pushed him against the small desk in the room, slightly hovering above him. He swallowed a little bit, backing up as best as he could, keeping firm eye contact with the man before him.

"Except..." He started up again in a sing-song tone of voice, opening his mouth to speak but Wonho placed his hand over the plump lips, shutting him up. "I don't need to know about your sex life, Chae. That is the last thing I want to know about." He stated, pushing the man away easily now that he'd gathered his senses.

"Shame. I would've loved to tell you a lot of things..." Hyungwon sighed moving back closer, reaching one hand forward to cup Wonho's jaw before trailing his hand down to his chest before the older slapped the hand away, eyes wide heart beating in his cheats way harder than it should've. "You're disgusting." He rolled his eyes, hands gripping the edge of the desk as he thought about the younger attached to some guy shamelessly.

This definitely wasn't the place for this.

"Do I need to reiterate that you started this all? Oh, look at that, you're blushing." The younger grinned at him before leaning in way too close for comfort, lips close to the older's ear. "And don't deny it, you enjoyed that, Hoseok. Tell me, what did you think about?" the man whispered, sending goosebumps down his neck and back.

Before thinking about it further, Hoseok's hand shot to grab Hyungwon by the belt loops on his pants, easily flipping them around. With Hyungwon pressed against the desk, the older exhaled sharply. Hyungwon looked genuinely surprised by the action, hands latched onto his shoulders nails once again digging into the skin beneath the fabric of the shirt.

Hoseok pushed his knee between the lean man's legs, narrowing his eyes at him. "Don't test me, Princess." He said in a low tone, feeling Hyungwon's shallow breaths hitting his face as he nodded his head. "Noted, now let go." the man mumbled under his breath, trying to push Hoseok away but he didn't budge an inch.

"What was that? A bit louder, please." Hoseok demanded, tilting his head in the same manner the other had just a few moments ago. At that point Hyungwon finally broke eye contact, visibly swallowing a little bit before opening his mouth to speak up. Although before he could give his response, a question the detective voiced snapped both of them out of it.