Before You Read!!

Hello!

Thank you for reading my book!

In case you've never read an x reader before (which I sincerely doubt,) here is a guide! This will be added on to as needed but I generally try not to use many insert abbreviations because personally I think it disrupts the story's flow.

(Y/N) = Your name

(L/N) = Last name

(F/C) = Favorite color

A few other things!

Please do not expect regular updates! I will try to upload chapters somewhat regularly, but life likes to get in the way a lot.

Characters are aged up to juniors! This is because I do not know how to write fourth graders and parental interference for La Resistance would prove a major issue. Also, writing romance with fourth graders is weird. 

Not every character will be introduced immediately!

Character notes!

I'm not sure if Tviet is Gregory's canonical last name, but it was either that or Bellarose, which I'm pretttyyyyy sure is exclusive to Hell Park.

Thomas doesn't have a canonical last name, so I'm putting his last name as Stone, just because Matt was his VA.

If I portray Thomas' Tourette's wrong please please let me know!! I'm using research from the National Library of Medicine, and referencing his wiki as well as reading up on actual peoples' experiences with Tourette's.

And with that out of the way, enjoy!