Chapter 2 ( Belos POV)

"I can't believe you left me Hunter." I said purposely with a voice calm but laced with guilt. I had started the other grimwalker now I just need to kill this one off. "It's a shame Hunter. You ended up like all the others." "O-others?!" Hunter squeaked " You don't mean the other dead golden guards" " Yes Hunter I mean the other golden guards. Now you disobeyed me so why not tell you the truth." I said " T-t-truth?!" Hunter stuttered fearing the worst.
   + Eda POV+
"Sh¡t! Luz get out here now! Get the weapons we're going to kill Belos today!" I yelled " WHAT?!?!?!?!?! FŮCK YEAH ABOUT TIME!" Luz yelled " language Luz" I yelled back as she bolted through the door. "OW HOOT" I hear hooty say.
×Belos POV×
" Yes Hunter the truth. I'll tell you at the castle." I said when the castle came in view.  We walked in and went to the throne room with the titans heart still beating strongly. " Kneel Hunter." I say ready to abuse my 'nephew'.
   =Hunter POV=
" Kneel Hunter." Belos said and I kneeled. " Look at me Hunter." Belos growled and I  looked up only to see Belos's vine arm coming towards me and slashing me all over. Blood instantly soaked my outfit. " Now go to your room it has a mask and outfit waiting for you. Don't try to escape Hunter you know the consequences." Belos said " B-but what's the truth." I stuttered out through all the pain. " Oh that. Your a grimwalker of my brother now bye bye." Belos deadpanned. I just blinked at him already on the verge of death and passing out.