HS: Right. Hou!  Let's go then.

They all bidded good bye to one another and took their own car, having their own plans. Jungkook turned to the boy walking next to him and smiled.

JK: What are you planning to do today?

Tae: Mhm. I have some works for the brand. He answered with a small smile.

Jk: Right. How is it going?

Tae: That's actually going well. I can't wait to start selling. My team is working hard.

JK: I am happy then. He said as he opened the door for the young man. Taehyung left a giggle and got in.

JK: I'll take you there then. Plus, I am curious about it.

Tae: Sure. Let's go. Haha.

JK: Between, what's the name of the brand? He asked as he started the car and left the parking lot.

Tae: I thought about "Charm". Isn't it pretty?  Hahaha.

JK: Yeah. It is. Jungkook said followed by a chuckle finding Taehyung cute.

They drove through the streets of Seoul and arrived at the workshop after a while. It was around 4 pm. Taehyung opened the door and invited Jungkook to come inside. It was very cute with mannequins and fabrics everywhere.

Tae: Look. This is one of my first creations.

JK: So you are telling me that you actually draw all of these?

Tae: Yeah. Hahaha.

Jungkook nodded impressed and looked around. He was proud of Taehyung. He was strong enough to follow his dream and not surrender to his parents' pression.

Tae: Do you think people will like them? He asked putting down his bag.

Jungkook turned to him and walked over. He held his hands and kissed his forehead softly.

JK: Of course. He whispered with a reassuring voice that crossed Taehyung 's heart and almost brought tears to his eyes. No one ever believed in him such as Jungkook does in his whole life.

Tae: Thank you...

Jungkook smiled and caressed his nose.

JK: I have to go now. There are works that I have to catch up and..

Tae: ......

JK: Lots of things to take care of.

Tae: Yeah... I.. I will stay here. I have to.. Work too.

JK: Alright. I will call you.

Tae: Mhm. Taehyung hummed and smiled.

Then, the older man left after hugging him tight. Taehyung observed him leaving and sighed as he threw himself on the sofa.

"That is the start of the mental torture..." He thought.

He was begining to overthink already, so to calm his thoughts, he decided to get busy with work.

A few days passed after that. Jungkook still hadn't called Tae. But as a matter of fact, he didn't feel sad or angry at all.

To be honest, his feelings were a mess. He felt, yes, sometimes a bit worried about what Jungkook was up to, but at the same time, he felt relieved not to see his sister hurt after all.

JM: He is the cutest ever. Hahaha. Jimin said looking at his boyfriend cooking handsomely in the kitchen.

Taehyung laughed slightly and finished the glass of mojito he was holding.

Love at first sight..But not with me [ KOOKV]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें