'Hehe cute'

Being the older Loid showed me the room of Anya. He said that he didn't expect to brought two child so I have to share with Anya for now. Well it's not like I have a problem with that. Since after the incident that will happen later dad and Anya will change apartment for safety reasons.

After getting settled Dad told us that he wanted to see our academic level to which Anya-just like in the anime- refused with all her heart.

"Anya don't need to study! I could just read everyone's—"

Mind

"What? Are you planning on cheating? Look if you don't get in, it's mi—"

Mission failed.

Loid felt helpless and glance at me, asking for help. I chuckled at him and gave a curt nod before crouching next to Anya.

"Anya what did I say before?"

".... To study hard and play harder"

"Good. Now after we study a bit let's play hide and seek later okay? We can go on an adventure"

" Really?! "

" Yes, now what are you gonna do? "

" I'll study hard and play harder!!! Waku-waku!!! "

I grin at her before standing up and gave Loid a smug smile. Ha! Top that Mr. Best spy in Westalis! He just sighed at me before getting a few test questioner and giving it to us to answer.

I took a look at Anya's and saw that it was on a elementary level test and mine is on a high school level one. What's with the gap? Did Loid already guess my intellect? Or is he just thinking that I'm a genius?

Mmh nevermind I already taught Anya some basic knowledge a 6 year old should know and I've already learned this already.

Whenever Anya gets stuck on a question I read the question in my mind  and gave her some hints to refresh her mind to which she responds as she read my mind.

After a few minutes I already finished my test followed by Anya a few seconds later. We gave it to Loid and he started to check it. Anya went back to watching the TV and I went to the kitchen to find some snacks.

Mmh if I remember Anya and Loid will go around the town to buy stuff and for Loid to get to know Anya. Then tomorrow.... the kidnapping incident will happen.

Mmh should I secretly buy for a stun gun later?

Loid's POV

Checking the answers of the two I found out that y/n might have a higher IQ than the average kid her age while Anya... Mmh how should I say this.

She isn't lacking in any basic knowledge and I saw her getting some help from y/n a few times. I guess a little more improvement is needed nevertheless this is enough to pass and enter that prestigious school.

'Now then, I have to get everything I need, and get some papers forged for the both of them. '

I organized their answer sheet and stood up getting the attention of the two.

"How did we do?" Y/n ask as she sat down in the sofa fiddling with her clothes.

'Based on her body language she's a little nervous and a little bit excited. Mmh does she want to get praise? Or maybe a reward? '

"You two did great especially you y/n. Right, I'm going out for a bit. You two stay here and wait for me-ah and do you want me to buy something for you two? "