♡ Secret Admirer ♡

Start from the beginning

◇◇◇◇◇

Days went by, I wanted to forget about the whole secret admirer thing but I wasn't able to.

Each day, there was a letter in my locker with no clue about the sender except for their heartfelt words. I started believing that it's real.

I felt myself blushing at the words the person wrote, I was happy and I was curious to meet this person.

◇◇◇◇◇

After the class ended, I headed out of my class to my locker.
There, I saw Steve Harrington sliding a letter into my locker, my cheeks turned warm.

I knew Steve Harrington, he was the popular guy at the school and had once been my project partner. We had talked to each other, but we stopped meeting after our project was submitted. He was sweet, kind and very handsome too. I've caught myself blushing and staring at him many times when he wasn't noticing, or I can say that I kinda had a crush on him.

But, why would Steve Harrington feel attracted towards a quiet, introverted girl like me?

I approached him, he turned behind and saw me, looking at him. His cheeks flushed as he stood their awkwardly in embarrassment.

"So, you were the one sending me the letters?", I asked, quietly.

He grew shy but nodded his head in agreement.

I felt a bit of content that it wasn't someone else from afar but someone I knew personally.

"I-I am sorry, I d-didn't mean to. I mean-", I interrupted his stuttering by hugging him, tightly.

He was taken aback, but wrapped his arms around me,
"I was nervous to approach you, I didn't mean to be a creep or something, I swear", I giggled.

"I read those letters everyday, thank you for making me feel so loved", I mumbled.

I felt his body relax against mine,
"You did?"

"Yeah, I was surprised. Because I never talk to anyone and I don't think people even notice me", I chuckled.

"No, it's not true. You're the most beautiful girl in Hawkins I've ever seen", my heart melted at his words.

I slightly pulled away and looked up at him,
"You think so?"

"Yeah", he said, looking down at me and smiled.

My cheeks turned red, I hid my face in his shoulder, he chuckled, looking at me.
"You're so cute when you blush"

"Stop it, Steve", I said, smacking his arm.

"I am serious, Y/N"

"Listen, I was wondering if you want to hang out after school", he asked, nervously.

"You mean like a date?'

"Yeah, kinda", he shrugged.

"I would love to!", I smiled, pulling away, my arms still around his neck as he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Okay, I'll pick you up by 7 tomorrow"

"Sounds good!", I said.

The bell rang,
"Its time to go to our classes, see ya tomorrow?"

"Okay, sweetheart", he grinned.

I giggled, pecking his cheek. I took my books and headed to my class.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

After the class, I ran to the hallways and found Robin.
"Wait, wait, what happened, Y/N?"
"I found who this secret admirer is", I said, panting to catch my breath.

"Seriously? Who is it?"

"Steve Harrington"

Her lips curled into a grin,
"Are you serious? I am so happy for you!", she squealed with excitement, engulfing me in a big hug.

"And he asked me out on a date", I said.

"Don't worry. I'll help you with what to wear", she said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay", I breathed out.

"I need to go for my band practice, I'll come to your place, tomorrow. Okay?", I nodded, as she hugged me and left.

I went to my locker to get my bag and leave, and I found the letter Steve slid into the locker, earlier, I opened it.

_________________________________________________

Wanna go on a date with me?
[There is a present for you in the blue box :D ]

- Your Secret Admirer ♡

________________________________________________

I opened the blue box to see a golden chain with my initials, I smiled, wearing it.

I left the school and reached home, I freshened up and plopped onto the bed, thinking about our date tomorrow.......