chapter 1 - Dome

CHAPTER ONE

"Hello Dome empire" the voice greeted the office. Erica had built the office space, which was huge.. "hi Mr Dome" she said blushing and grinning from ear to ear. Is Erica in her office?" the man asked her. "Erica? That's her office" The man stormed off to the direction and caught her in the middle of a meeting. An ID that had her picture and her name written on was diving down her neck to her blue grown, she looked so good in that ponytail up do, they were on an advertising job for snapchat these conferences gives me a weird form of anxiety, like COVID19 wasn't enough. Wasn't it hard enough getting our mojo back? But thankfully, we were more than prepared in fact, and we understand the modules operandi of these things...

'Ah! Ethan, welcome to our midst" Erica the daughter of the owner of the company invited him, and it turns out it was to a conference room he was directed to. After all, it was her company or going to be.
After the conference had ended, "Well, you look good..." Did you assistant get you that tie?" "Oh she did" he said looking fluster. But she didn't bother to nitpick "how did you...?". So nice of him to ask, Erica thought then her eyes wandered off towards the sleek looking guy that was sitting right by where she was standing, the meeting had just started and she hadn't really had the chance to introduce anyone and her assistant had told her of the situation with one of their buddies who was recently placed on house arrest for some scam that she hasn't been able to wrap her head around yet. And she had heard that his son could be taking the active role of the president of that company could it be this guy? From what she remembers of him He has always looked good her brain went off and she bit her lips, but she wasn't sure "You look better in a tie" she said. Her eyes widened because he raised his head up to look at her and caught her looking too. She oozed so much confidence and she was petite. "Who are you? I haven't seen you before?" she said to him. He seemed older than her which kinda checks the box if she was right.

*************************************
For this, she must always bring in her A game. "Good thing you have me here. Run along, I'll take care of things in the office Erica" he grabbed her face and lingered. She closed her eyes briefly.
"Thank you, Alejandro," she held the hand her bodyguard slashed her driver, extended to her to usher her into her car. Who would think a simple uptown girl from Bel Air is going to be flourishing this much... No one would have guessed.
They escaped the office and waved down a cab. Its New York a little rain is pouring... and this is why she loved New York. Now, her driver was a little bit late her car was not missing from the traffic scene in Manhattan, New York. Jennifer Willowgrove her little sister who has no thought of her is on her phone with her "I guess my little trip to Louboutin shop for her Louboutin heels while getting mine soiled in the rain wasn't a waste." She muttered to herself. Then her phone rang

************************************
"Speaking of the devil... and! you just be you... yes I know your timing seems off today so just call me" then she was speaking on the phone to her little brother, some would argue he was her twin with how tall he was but they had another little brother who was the last born and some would say the two here the twins. She has a mother eagle vibe when talking to them.

Florence can be seen strutting down the red carpet. She seemed irritated, ugh. She was doing numbers from her hit single tracklist.

"What songs do you think she's gonna be performing?" Erica critically asks New york current fans of Florence " 'today belongs to me.' 'It rains.' 'Cali' 'won't you love me now?.' 'all about my recs.' and 'not yet!' Which was an hit she sang with Jlo " A couple of fans answered into Erica's radio as she asks
She was quite proud of the little success of the album. The album sale was phenomenal and the plays on the radio her sophomore album was at the climax of success which was huge for Florence musical career and image as an artist. It has got to be on the Billboard. It was part of her job to talk about it and it's perfect album cover that's why she is so passionate and happy for Florence "she's here for the long run." She would emphasize and laughed they were getting fed, who does not love a good record deal which includes success recognition and radio plays. Erica's heart welled up with pride. Alice said on the couch meeting at the studio with Erica- since the absence of zara who also had to do list and a big part of the couch music talks was missing Erica and Alice have been anchoring. The rush continues...
That night she had vivid dreams of good old Callum Salinger.