Ch-15 'What idea'

Start from the beginning

On the other hand BTS and Aari were standing in Yoongie's balcony and were talking about some random stuff spending time together since it had been a while as Aari was on holidays amd afterwards they all were busy so now they were having a good time together at that time Aari noticed Taehyung sitting in the balcony,

Aari : Hey guys look Taehyung is also sitting there in his balcony should we call him here too so that he could spend time with us since we all are always busy.

*Btw its only Aari who noticed him now but BTS they had noticed him in the starting only when they had came there*

Aari : But i don't we should or we can i mean he seems to be busy guess he is watching a movie see, i don't know whether he would really want to or not we shouldn't disturb his personal space i guess.

'BTS sighed at their sister while shaking their heads as it seems like she is not asking or talking to them or having their opinions but instead she telling them only or talking to herself'

Yoongie : It seems like you are not talking to us but yourself or just telling but not asking us at this point. (regarding whatever she said/about Taehyung)

Aari : No i was not i was absolutely talking to you all but not to myself.

BTS (except suga) : No you weren't he is right (pointing at suga)

Aari : Uuuhh whatever the hell it is (rolls her eyes) you guys are literally annoying.

BTS : No we are not but you are .

Aari : (sigh).................. Oh btw did you guys observed something today or the last time we all had watched movie on weekend

Jhope : And what exactly are you talking about Noona.

Aari : Its regarding Taehyung i mean its just me or you guys also did, its like when we were watching movie and there were some kissing scenes and some more to that, which surely made all of us youngsters uncomfortable in front of our elders.

Jin : Okay leaving whatever you are gonna talk about aside for a sec but what do you mean by "US YOUNGSTERS" and "OUR ELDERS" can you explain .

Jimin : He is right i guess Noona and i think you didn't get what he is trying to tell judging from your expressions so the thing is that we thought YOU also come in ELDERS and WE are YOUNGSTERS here but not YOU so i guess your tongue slipped accidentally and you ended up saying US YOUNGSTERS rather then "YOU YOUNGSTERS" right .

*Others nodded in agreement *

Aari : Yaah you 6 brats do you want to have a beating from me huh pooks like you guys have been missing it so much since it had been a while and you Jin aren't you also oldest among you six and besides i still loom look young look at my face see.

Jin : I don't lnow about you but as you asked about me then I AM WORLD WIDE HANDSOME JIN you know right.

Aari : Whatever (rolls eyes) leave it so as i was saying that whenever such scene came did you guys noticed that Taehyung wasn't there even for once.

* She looked at them for an answer with curious eyes as what are there opinions and what are they gonna say and BTS started thinking about it as she was absolutely right and they too noticed it but just shrugged it off thinking it as coincidence but now when she had mentioned it then.....*

*BTS looked at e/o for a sec and now they knew that they are thinking the same again like always and what would all of there answers be to the most,
Then they all nodded looking at e/o then*

*Yes they are this close or even more close then this with e/o that they always understand by looking at e/o that what the other would be thinking like it happened before you remember right*