16

- Reid Xander

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE AND RAPE SCENE

I open my eyes to see rope trying me down to a chair, I lift my head and look around the room, my eyes taking a second to adjust to the light. I see River on the bed, past out. I try to call for her but my voice is muffled, I realise I have a bandanna in my mouth as a gag. 

I Look around the room yet again, being able to see better this time, I look over at the door and see Dante standing there, smoking a cigar. "Looks who's awake." He says, I rattle my hands against the restraints. 

"You won't be able to get out of the restraints so there is no point in trying. You are going to be a good boy, and sit there. Don't try to fight. Don't try to untie the ropes. Just sit there, that's all you have to do." I go against what he says and try to get out of the chair, moving around, the ropes irritating my skin. 

"That's not going to get you anywhere good. If you keep going," He points to River. "she is going to get hurt. And I know you don't want that so I suggest you stop." He touches her and he fucking dies, I'm going to kill him.

"Fuck you." I say, I don't think he could make out the words because of the gag muffling them. 2 tall men come out from behind me, they pull my chair so it is facing the bed. 

"You are going to sit there, and watch." Dante says. He takes off his shirt and I immediately know what he is doing. I try to go against the restraints again, kicking and punching but going no where. 

"You're just making it worse for her Reid." He says, I know I am, but I can't just fucking sit here. I stop panting and screaming nonsense that he can't even hear. 

He gets into the bed and pulls her down, she doesn't wake up so I assume he gave her something to keep her asleep. He takes off her panties and lifts up her shirt so it is lying above her breasts. 

"Such a beautiful body, I don't know how you don't fuck her all day, every day, Reid." He pulls down his pants and I fight some more. "Hold him down." He says, the men come up behind me and hold me down. 

He forces himself in her with a grunt and starts pounding into her. I fight as much as I can, I scream and kick and punch but nothing works. After a few minutes one of the guys starts punching me, in the stomach and in my face. 

Dante doesn't stop, he flips her into multiple different position. At one point, after being punched for what felt like forever, he puts her on her stomach and hold her head up to me. 

"Look into her fucking eyes, Reid. She isn't yours, she's mine. You may have had her, but now I own her." I don't look, I can't. I face my head down but one of the men grab my head and forces me to look at her. 

Her face is blank, she doesn't have her brightness to her. I feel a tear roll down my face, fuck. I hate this girl, I have hated her for almost my entire life, and now I'm fucking crying over her. 

I fight as hard as I can, I only get punched even more but I don't care, I push away the pain and keep fighting. After what felt like an hour or even more, Dante finally stops. My whole body is throbbing with pain. 

As he gets up and dressed, I look at River, she has cuts on her legs and thighs and blood rushing out of her from the violence. He gets back on the bed and brings her up to him so she is lying on him. 

"You see, it could've been better, if you just did as I asked." They boys take off my gag and I start screaming. 

"I am going to fucking kill you, you worthless piece of shit." I say, but I get cut off with another punch the stomach. 

"She should be waking up soon, just sit tight." 

"Fuck you." I spit. He takes his eyes off River and to me, he nods his head toward the men and they pull me back to the spot I was in before. They put the gag back into my mouth and I except defeat. 

After about 10 minutes she starts to wake up. She doesn't realise that she isn't lying on me for a few seconds, but one she does she immediately gets up but falls to the floor, her legs not supporting her. She gets up and starts to stumble backwards  into a wall. 

"Your blood looks so good on my cock, baby. You should've seen it." A tear rolls down her cheek. 

"Fuck you," She spits back. That's my girl. I fight against the restraints again so she can look at me, I just need to see her face looking at mine. 

She turns her head and her eyes go light. She has a slight smile on her face but it disappears when she sees what they did to me. 

"Why did you do that to him?" She screams at him. He gets off the bed and starts walking toward me, I don't take my eyes of River. 

"Well, Princess. That's because your little boy toy here, wouldn't shut the fuck up and wouldn't stop fighting. If you want to blame someone for what happens to you here," He points to me. "blame him." 

She starts shaking her head, tears rolling down her eyes. "Bullshit, Reid's not the one who has been raping me, asshole." I hear him sigh behind me. 

"Raping, fucking, having sex, making love. It's all the same to me." She scoffs and shakes her head. 

"There is a big difference, 3 of them, you do when you want to, and the other person wants to as well. And the other one is where you want to but the other person says no, but you are to stuck in your own fucking fantasy world that you don't even care."

He walks up her her slowly, his hands behind his back and I see he is holding a knife. "Well, technically, you didn't say no, you didn't say anything, because you were past out. So is that still consider 'rape'?" He puts the words rape in quotation marks. 

When she doesn't answer he looks back at me and points the knife at me. "You see, what is going to happen is, I am going to be getting divorce papers for you too, and you're going to sign it, and then," He points the knife back at her.

"We, my darling girl, are going to get married." Shock hits her face as she looks at me. I am just as shocked as she is. Marriage? No chance. 

"I'd die before I ever marry you." He laughs and puts the knife to her chin. "You don't scare me, I think you have forgotten who I am. I may seem like a helpless little girl, but all you need to do is put ur back to me for a single second and I could kill you." She threatens, I smile. 

Dante goes to talk again but he gets cut off by her. "I know from what you have seen of me, you think I couldn't touch a hair on your head, but in the end I have been trained to kill people since I was 13, I know 87 ways to kill a person, and I can do 60 of them with my bare fucking hands." I smile even more when he steps back not knowing what to say. 

That's my girl, my little assassin. 

..............................................................................

Word count: 1322

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE