13

- River Moon -

Pain. Pain, in my head, on my wrists, my stomach. My eyes open slightly, the brightness of the room makes me squint. 

I look to my left, and I see cloud, clouds?! Suddenly I am wide awake, I look in front of me and see Reid, with rope tied around his wrists and legs, I look down to see the same on me. 

"Reid? Reid!" I try and get out of the ropes but it doesn't work, I keep trying until a voice interrupts me. 

"He won't wake up, at least not for a little while. And as for the ropes, well, I don't think you will be getting out of those anytime soon." That voice, I know that voice. 

I look to my right, and see the face that I have feared for a while. Dante Miller, the man that Reid beat the shit out of on Aaliyahs birthday.

"Hello Darlin'" I don't reply. I hear a groan and I look over to Reid, he is waking up. He looks at me and smiles, it fades when he sees the ropes on my wrists. 

"River? Are you okay?" He asks, I nod. He looks down to see he has the ropes as well, he looks at me in confusion. 

"I don't think me being okay is the biggest problem right now Reid." I tilt my head to the side, but he doesn't get it, I groan. 

"She means me." Dante says. Reid keeps his eyes on me, not daring to turn his head. We hear a clap, I flinch. "Well, we will be landing soon so I will see you when we land." He walks off. 

Reid looks back to make sure he is gone. "What happened? Are you okay?" I nod my head. 

"I don't know, I only woke up a minute before you, and yes I am fine. Are you?" He smiles. 

"Of course I am." I smile slightly. "I know you are scared, I can see it in your eyes. But I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." I smile, but not a happy one and he sees it. 

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Reid." My head falls back, thoughts running through my head. 

How could this have happened? Reid has guards upon guards on the house, there is no way he could've killed all of them. 

And even if he did, we would've heard the commotion, and we would've woken up. And what about Jacob and Zoe? 

We are fucked.

Soon enough we land, I have no idea where we are but I am going to guess Italy as Dante is Italian. That is the reason why Dante and Reid hate each other so much, Dante is jealous that his mafia isn't the leaders for Italy. 

2 men come and untie us, I rub my wrists and stands up. Me and Reid walk through the plane, the down the stirs and we see a 2 black cars. 

One of the men take my arm and the other takes Reids, separating us. Reid fights him off. "STOP!" He says to the man guiding me but he doesn't stop, so I make him. 

"Why do we have to go in separate cars?" I ask, Dante gets out of the car I was going to go in and he sighs. I look over to Reid, he looks furious. 

"Was that necessary? You are going to the same place, will be staying in the same cell, will be eating the same food. So why does it matter that you go in separate cars?" 

"Because I know you, I know your reputation. And I do not trust you with my wife, I do not trust the fact that you won't hurt her." Reid says immediately. 

"Well, too bad you won't be there to save her. This time, I almost had my way with her on her little friends birthday but you stopped me Stronzo" He says, the man who guided me before puts my arm back into his grasp and start pulling me again. I try my hardest to fight him off but it doesn't work. [Asshole] 

Reid starts yelling, I look back at him and see him trying to fight off 10 or so men. I scream for him, telling the men to stop but I get shoved into the car, Dante sits next to me and shuts the door.

I push myself back onto the other side of the car but he just gets closer. "You can't run from me now, cagna." [bitch.] 

"Fuck you." I spit back at him. He laughs. We drive off and Dante gets closer to me. He grabs both of my hands and I use my feet to kick him off. But it doesn't work. Memories of my past start flashing through my mind and I start to panic. 

"Stop. Fucking. Kicking!" He says in his thick Italian accent. Tears start running, he punches me right across my jaw. A rush of pain hits me, I almost pass out. 

He keeps going. At some point I stop trying to fight back, but he doesn't stop. Punch. Punch. Punch. Over and over. 

Soon I pass out, I don't remember anything after that. All I know is that I woke up on a floor of dirt. Everything in pain, but especially between my legs. 

- Reid Xander

I groan from the pain of multiple men kicking me in the gut. I try to open my eyes, I see River getting shoved into the car, I scream her name. Dante gets in after her, smiling. testa di cazzo [Dick head] 

I pass out from the kicks, not remembering what happened next. I wake up tied to a chair. I shake my wrists, trying to get out. "Your not going to be able to get out." A man that is unknown to me walk out of the darkness. 

"Where the fuck is my wife?" He scoffs. 

"She is with Dante, they are having some fun." Having fun? HAVING FUCKING FUN?!? I Rip my hands out of the ropes and run up to him, I get him by his shirt and slam him against the wall, he starts laughing. 

"Where is she?" I ask, He continues to laugh, I slam him against the wall again. "Where the fuck is she?!" 

"I just told you, she's having some fun with Dante." More men come into the room and drag me off of him. I try to fight them off but something hard hits me in the head. A rock or something. And everything goes black. 

.................................................................

Word count: 1070

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!! life has been a bitch I am so sorry I promise to keep the book updated <3