Cheesy Pick Up Lines

Human AU

Sophie Foster is on her summer break, and even though summer break is supposed to be relaxing, when does she ever do something she want? No Sophie Foster, instead of enjoying her break, she is working. She works at the local library. It was a pretty quiet day so Sophie mainly just read.

After she finished the book she was reading she decided to read her favourite book. The Heroes of Olympus. But just as Sophie got out her book someone walked up to her.

"Hi, what can I do for you?" Sophie asked in her usual, fake, cheerful voice. The boy that walked up to her had blonde artfully mussed hair and ice blue eyes that glimmered in the light.

"It's a good thing I have my library card, because I am totally checking you out." The boy said, smirking and handing her a few books and his library card.

Sophie rolled her eyes but decided to play along. "Anyone who says Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth has clearly never stood next to you."

His smirk grew, "Hi, I'm Keefe. Keefe Sencen" He held out his hand.

"Sophie Foster." Sophie replied shaking his hand. She started scanning the books he put down but when she got to the last one it had a note on it with a phone number.

I think I've seen you around school and I think your cute.

Text me **** *** ***

-Keefe

When Sophie looked up the boy was gone and so where all the books she had checked out for him. Sophie smiled and pulled out her phone, opening up texts and tying in his number.

Sophie will be Italic and Keefe will be Underlined.

Hi Keefe, this is Sophie, the girl from the library.

Hey Foster, are you a camera? Because I look at you and smile.

Are you going to make this into a competition?

Yep.

Bring it on.

Are you a loan? Because you sure have my interest.

Any chance you have an extra heart? Mine's been stolen.

They say nothing lasts forever—so would you be my nothing?

They kept on with saying the pick up lines randomly through out the next few months until one day Sophie had to know.

"Hey Keefe."

"Hey Foster, I hope our love will be like the number Pi: irrational and endless!" Keefe said, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Do you mean them?" Sophie asked, lowering her voice.

"Mean what?" Keefe questioned, confusion shadowing his face.

"What you have been saying for the past few months." Sophie said, feeling like she knew the answer would be no.

Keefe stepped closer to Sophie until they were barely inches apart. Sophie looked up and met his eyes. "Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes." Keefe whispered to Sophie, looking at her intensely.

"Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you." Sophie breathed, her breath catching when she noticed Keefe look at her lips. They slowly closed the distance and their lips met, sending sparks flying into the sky.

496 words

AHHHHH! *Dies from cringe* I hate this one a LOT but it's not my worst. Even though it was HORRIBLE I hope you liked it at least a little.

Sorry for not updating on my usual day, I was on a camp (all you need to know of what happened is, I came home, one day early, with a broken arm).

Please comment on your favorite part, share this to someone you think will like this story, and follow for more of my stories.

Thank you for reading. Bye lovelies!