𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Cry of the hunters
|Final|

Y/n looked at the savages with Roger holding both her arms

Y/n looked at the savages with Roger holding both her arms. His grip was tight
"Back! Back to the fort!" Jack ordered and the tribe return where Roger join with the girl.
The hangman's horror clung around him

But chief didn't say anymore then looked down at
SamnEric.
"You got to join the tribe"
"You lemme go—"
"—and me"
The Chiefs snatch one of the spears that were left and poked Sam in the rib.
"What d'you mean by coming with spears? What d'you mean by not joining my tribe."
Sam looked afraid and didn't see anything after.

Y/n once again struggle a few times to be free out of Roger's grip. Only for that not to work. She then bit one of Roger's arm with enough pressure to remove his off of her.
"Ah!" He touch the spot where she bit him.
The girl moved away from the savage and looked at the chief.
"Enough Jack!"
The chief looked at her.
"I had enough!" She turn for her escape.
"Get her!" The chief ordered. The group of ran to grab but Y/n ran past to spear and pointed at them for her defense.

"Get away!" She said. The savages didn't move.
They all looked at the sharp pointing spear she was holding with anger and bravery that they never seen before.
They all looked at her, seeing her hair being blown, her filthy face was something, and her eyes; bold eyes.

"Hey! I said get away!" She spotted a savage approach and pointed her spear at him, making him step back.

Y/n slowly walked backwards still pointing the spear at them. They didn't move, just stood there moving their heads as she walks away.
"Where are you going? To Ralph?" The chef said,
Lowering down his spear.
"I'd rather be with him then your savage self who do nothing but hunt and kill."
The chief came to her, not to close with her spear in the way.
"I hunt for meat and have protection from my hunters. You have everything you need. What does Ralph have? Nothing."
He grabbed the top of the spear and tried to pull it out of her hands but Y/n held it tight and shook the spear to get him to let go.

"Besides, your the queen of my tribe, your mine"
"I don't belong to you!"
With one finals shake, she flung the the tip of the spear against his stomach, leaving a big cut.
The chief groan in pain, with both of his arms on his stomach as he leaned forward. The tribe was shock of what the girl did and so did she. she dropped in the spirit and ran away, escaping the castle rock.

Y/n walked down the beach where the old shelter was. When she got there Ralph was nowhere to be found. So now she's on the search for him.
She walked inside the forest for her search.
In there it was really quiet, quiet enough to hear the wind and the birds chirp.
"Ralph!" She called out. Of course no response.
Throughout out of it, she kept calling out his name