𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Castle rock

The boys all tugged her back up to the the castle

Y/n screamed and moved her body side to side for an attempt to get free. But as she did so, they'll grab on tighter, which their nails are dig in her skin. It gets more painful and painful.
Jack sat down and looked at the girl with disappointment.

"Why did you leave?" He asked.
The girl didn't answer. The boys still had their hands on her. Jack got and walked up in her face.
"Why did you leave!-" He yelled this time.
"-Cause I don't want to be here!" She yelled back.
She felt her heart slit open, her throat felt dry as tears form in her e/c eyes.
"Don't you see! That you're all a bunch of bloody savages, Killing the beast? You killed him!"
There was silence.
Jack looked at Piggy's glasses in his hand. Seeing, one lens is cracked, from the time he slapped him.

He then looked at the littluns, who are now awake and confused.
"We'll make the fire, then we can have a feast again. Only this time it would be better."
He looked back at the girl and smirked.
"I'll have something special for you"
"Alright!" He turn back to the littluns and they begin to cheer.
Jack looked at the girl with the same smirk.
He got close again, to her face.
"Hold her" he said before he forcibly kissed her.
The boys tried to keep her in place as she did her best to resist. Y/n whined, wanting this to stop. She could hear all the boys scream and laugh in pure excitement. It echoed around, fast or slow.

Eventually, her body got weak from trying to fight back. Quickly, she was crowded with all the boys. The heat build up from them being close.

There she lays on the ground. The boys were sitting down around the fire they put with the glasses while Jack and the tribe went hunting. No one spoke, they just sat and heard the fire crackling.
Y/n was thinking if they were ever going to be rescued. Her hope for that faded. Her body still felt weak. There is no way she can move. She's been over powered by these group of boys. She's all bruised, dirty, filthy.

Everyone was then alerted by the call from one of the boys that were keeping guard. The other got up to see who was coming. Y/n got up a bit, her body still feeling weak.
"Halt! Who goes there?!" Roger called.
What sounded like Ralph yelled.
"You can see who I am! Stop being silly!"
All the boys looked down, with their painted faces, and sharpened sticks.
"Ralph" Y/n mumbled.
Then the sound of the conch was being blown three times. This made the boys go silent.
"You mind out—see?" Roger said.
"-calling an assembly!" Ralph said.
The boy stood there with no motion. Y/n tried to use both of her arms to support her body, but fell down. Ralph yelled again.
"I'm calling an assembly!" the boys still didn't move.

"Where's Jack?!"
Robert replied to him.
"He's hunting. And he said we weren't to let you in."
"And Y/n?"
"She's right here, with us"
"I've come to see about the fire and Piggy's specs and Y/n!"
The group shifted in laughter.