𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Magsimula sa umpisa

Y/n moaned, trying to get up again. She saw that Ralph, already climbed up the rocks.
Out of nowhere Jack appeared with his hunters.
"What do you want?" He came to Ralph.
Y/n manage to lift her body up
"You go away, Ralph, you keep to your end. This is mine end and my tribe. You leave me alone."
"You pinched Piggy's specs and took Y/n" Ralph said.
"You've got to give them back"
"Got to? Who says?"
Ralph's temper rises.
"I say! you voted me for chief. Didn't you hear the conch? you played a dirty trick—we'd have given you fire, if you asked for it".

Y/n struggle to get off her feet, but still manage.
"You could have fire whatever you wanted. But you didn't. You came sneaking up like a thief and stole Piggy's specs"

"Say that again!".
Ralph went up to his face.
"thief! thief!"
Jack stabbed Ralph with his spear but he grabbed it and put it aside and grabbed Jack's arm and pull that. They were chest to chest, pushing and glaring as they breathe furiously.
"Ralph!" Y/n eventually had a balance and ran to the boys. She put her hands on their chest and gives a push to try to separate them.

"S—top it you two!". She can feel the sweat on them and their heavy breathing. The boys side eye'ed her, looking at her like she's the most price possession.
"Stay back Y/n" Ralph gave her a push. He didn't want her to get hurt in anyway. This is a man's job. Y/n Watch the boys continue to fight.
"Who's a thief?"
"You are!"
Jack went free and swung at Ralph. Both boys were breathing heavily.
"Come on then—"
"Come on—"
"No please!" Y/n yelled.
"You come on and see you when you get"
"You come on—"
The boys were at it again.

Y/n then notice Piggy holding onto the rock.
"Ralph. Remember what we came for. The fire, my specs."
She looked back at the boys.
"Listen. We've come to say this. first you've got to give back Piggy's specs. if he hasn't got that he can't see you aren't playing the game."
The painted savages giggled.

Ralph pointed his spear at them.
"Only hope is keeping a signal fire going as long as there's light to see. Then maybe a ship'll notice the smoke and come and rescue us and take us home. But without that smoke we've got to wait till some ship comes by acci-dent. We might wait years; till we were old-"

The laughter echoed from the savages.
"Don't you see? There might be a ship out there or a plane "
Y/n noticed SamnEric between Jacks's tribe. The twins look at her, noticing her signals; telling them to get back. They were confused and looked at each other. They didn't understand what she was trying to give out. Jack then glanced at them.
"You two. Get back"

Y/n sighed in disbelief as she rolled her eyes.
"Tie them up!" He pointed at the twins. No one
Moved; there was silence. Jack shouted angrily.
"I said grab them!"
The painted group moved around SamnEric nervously. Their spears were taken away from and they were being tied up with rope they somehow have.
"See? They do what I want"
Jack looked back at Ralph. Ralph got in his face again and yelled.
"You're a beast and a swine and bloody bloody thief!"

The two were at it again. Y/n can hear every savage laugh uncontrollably from each ear. She watched out of fear as the two fought. It felt so irritating just having to deal with this. She had enough, this build up rage inside just wanting to come out but she always kept it hidden.
But it felt stronger this time, she couldn't take hold this time.
"STOP IT!"

The two kept on going. They probably didn't hear due to the loud laughter. This sent her in a boiling rage. She walked behind the tribe and picked up a rock. She came back to the two and threw it at them.
"I SAID STOP!"
It all went quiet and the two looked up at her in pure shock.

Then there was the blow from the conch. Everyone looked at Piggy, who blew it the second time. He then looked up at the boys, while he held the conch in one hand.
"Let me speak. I've got the conch!"

The savages laughed again and booed at the boy.
"Which is it better to be?"
Y/n turned to Roger, who put a large stick under a boulder. She trail down her eyes from the boulder to Piggy.
"Oh no".

"A pack of painted Indians like you are? Or sensible
like Ralph is!"
Roger pull down the lever, even lower. The screaming and laughing continued on.
"Roger don't!" is what Y/n wanted to say but couldn't.
"Which is better? To have rules and agree or to hunt and kill!"

The boulder was lift up till it was able to roll off.
Y/n finally yelled
"Roger no!" But it was too late. The boulder came down and hit Piggy. He fell 40 feet on his back and red stuff came out of his head. The coach also broken to pieces.

Y/n ran to the edge next to Roger. She looked down, then everyone else looked. Her and Ralph had pure shock. There was complete silence. Everyone else had no remorse, especially Roger.
He did a slight smirk before looking at Y/n out of enjoyment, proud of his accomplishment. Like what he just did was so pleasurable. The water splashed and washed up his body with it.
"See? See? That's what you'll get! I meant that. there isn't a tribe for you anymore! The conch is gone—"
Jack looked at his tribe giving them a head signal to tie up Y/n. Roger didn't hesitate to do so. he grabbed  her arms on both sides, so she couldn't move them.
"Stay still" she felt his breath hit against her skin when he said that.
Y/n saw Jack pointy spear at Ralph.
"I'm chief!"

Ralph felt panic. He looked at the twins, who were hidden then at Y/n who struggled to get free out of Rogers grip. The two stared at each other, knowing they can't do anything. Ralph then climbed down and ran back to the beach.

He will find away. He'll find a way to get out of here and rescue Y/n. He'll find a way.

 He'll find a way

(Art not mine)

RIP Piggy 😭
One more chapter to go.