☁️🩵 𝘊𝘺𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 🩵☁️

Y/N was visiting Odd world, seeing all the wonderous rides. Bringing in some other friends as they roamed around the area, Y/N's favorite place was the Bouncy House, they carefully swooped inside and began to bounce around, giggling. "This is so much fun! I am so glad we went here!"

Y/N enthusiastically yelled. Y/N ended up leaving the bounce house after 25 minutes has passed, striving for more rides. In the distance, a creature was roaming around the place, despite Y/N and their friends thinking that the place was empty.

"Guys.. I believe something is following us.." Y/N mumbled, turning behind as they stared at what looked like a creature who was the color cyan, shaped like a Diplocaulus, and was pretty much invested on a bug. "Huh, it seems friendly.." Y/N hesitated to walk away, but instead they approached the beast, carefully as to not leave a bad impression.

The creature glared at Y/N, thinking that its prey, but instead of Y/N running away, they approached the monster and slowly began to nuzzle her cheek, this made the critter blush a light blue, lightly. "You are so adorable!"

Y/N let out a soft giggle as they began to gently pat Cyan on the head, smiling. Cyan never felt this loved before, not to mention that she rarely hangs around with humans. She smiled, Y/N kept on giving her pats.

"I have never seen Y/N being wholesome towards anyone in a while now." One of the friends whispered towards another, watching Y/N and Cyan being wholesome. "They look so cute together!"

Y/N then began to cuddle with the dino, the warmth of Cyan body heated up Y/N, and which caused them to blush a bright red, lightly. "So... warm.. mmmhh.."

Y/N mumbled, as they began cuddling with the beast, Cyan was basically like a warm blanket for Y/N, maybe she can replace Y/N's blanket by laying on top of them, Cyan giggled.

Y/N slowly fell asleep and just rested next to Cyan, who was curled up into a little ball, they were both still cuddling with eachother, the warmth was heating them both up, like it was a hot a bright day in summer. "Oh crap, its 11:00 PM! Should we go and tell Y/N about leaving or no?" One friend instantly stated towards the other.

"Nahh, let them have their wholesome moment with that weird thing." Another friend goes before exiting Odd World, usually Cyan would be staying at the Amusement Park until 12:00 Pm since its her job to keep away others from entering, but here she is cuddling with a trespasser.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was like short and boring, I am making this at night and I am really tired.