ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

BOOK 1

FIRST-YEAR

CHAPTER 5 FIRST DAY

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Y/N'S POV

FIRST DAY

TRANSFIGURE

Auntie was in her Animagus watching us from her table while we took down notes quietly. She has assigned a basic transfigure worksheet about turning your animal into a rum. Suddenly we heard the door open. We saw Harry and Ron shutting the door quite loudly running to their seats.

"Made it! Can you imagine the look on old McGonnagall's face if we were late?" Ron spoke up loudly as they headed towards their seats in front of the class. What an Idiot, didn't he learn from his brothers that Professor McGonagall is an Animagus?

Auntie suddenly transformed back to her human form, He headed over to them with a disapproving look plastered on her face. Both Harry and Ron were too stunned to speak, mouths open, wide eyes.

"That was bloody brilliant!" The ginger one spoke up.

"Well Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps it'd be more useful if I transfigured Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. That way, one of you might be on time."

"We got lost." The raven one argued. I sigh face palming my face.

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats." She walked away confidently while the two walked to their seats with their head down.

We all continued taking notes for the rest of the class before transitioning to Potions.

POTIONS

The class was loud, with students speaking to each other, and many conversations were heard on top of each other. Until father slammed the door open in his classroom walking towards the front of the room and turning to look at us.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving of silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few..., " Father looked at Draco and me, "who possess the predisposition."

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame brew glory and even put stopper in death." I looked up at him in amazement, beside me there was Draco also looking at father, mouth wide, and eyes glistening with passion and curiosity.