ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ

BOOK 1

FIRST-YEAR

CHAPTER 1 THROUGHOUT THE YEARS

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

THE SNAPE MANOR

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

THIRD PERSON

5-MONTH-OLD / BACKGROUND STORY

"Baby, where are you?" The tall dark-haired man searches for a certain one, looking under the couch, behind the curtains, in one of the cabinets. Snape and Y/n were again playing hide and seek, it was one of their bonding times before Severus had to drop her off to the Malfoys for another Potion Master work back at Hogwarts.

Snape didn't leave Y/n for too long with them though, for as he didn't trust the Malfoys with his beloved daughter. It's not like he didn't trust Draco or Narcissa, he knew the sweet women cared for his daughter, and set up play dates for Draco and Y/n while he was out at work. Who he really didn't trust was Lucius Malfoy, he just didn't seem like the type of guy to take time out of the ministry to take care of Y/n.

But little did he know the man had a soft spot for the little girl, he would buy her toys and store them at the manor for Draco and Y/n to play with. He adored her, and secretly hope that Draco and Y/n would marry each other after their Hogwarts year.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Severus looked everywhere, searching the bathrooms, her favorite playroom, her little (F/C) crib, her nursery, the kitchen, the living room, outside the manor, and even the backyard. He was growing worried that his daughter ran off somewhere he couldn't find. Their manor was big, much bigger than the Malfoys or the Zabinis. He invested in it pretty well to give his daughter the house of a lifetime, he didn't want to disappoint her by buying a regular house she can't run around in.

A giggle was heard in the master bedroom, where he slept. The noise certainly didn't pass his ear as he ran up the stairs and slowly open the door to see his daughter holding a picture frame of him and her. She looked at it, kissing his part of the picture.

"Dada" She squealed, making hands for upsies when she saw him observing by the door frame. He scooped up her little body hugging her real close, it was the first word she ever said. He was delighted for it to be 'Dada.' The tall man might have not noticed by a tear left his eye from the joy he was feeling. He spun her around, kissing her face over and over again, that day Severus made Y/n say 'Dada' over and over again. He performed a capturing memories spell. He never wanted to ever forget about this day, and he doesn't think he would ever forget about it with or without the spell.