"You look precious today." He pressed his forehead against mine, staring deeply into my eyes, "Yellow is a good color for you."

"The baby blue is way cuter." I complimented him back, "You should wear more bright colors. It fits you."

Harry hummed with a smile, patting my shoulder as he turned me around.

"Yeah, yeah." He said, "Let's go before they stop serving breakfast."

Grabbing the key from the counter, I shoved it into my pocket and made my way out of the door with Harry's stomach loudly growling behind me. The snacks weren't enough, I was dreaming about the light fluffy pancakes and honey drizzles with fruit. I silently hoped that they were still serving breakfast and not regretting taking our mornings slower than usual.

Looking beside me to see Harry, we walked down the steps and I took his hand as we walked out the front door. Almost immediately, the cold air brushed against me. The weather had been weird quite lately, it being warm one day, then cold another. I started to long for the warm weather, yet dreaded the hot summers ahead of us.

Paris was quiet this morning, very foreign given that the usual day in Madrid was very busy and always loud with life. I took in the silence, watching as very few people walked towards us down the same road we took. It was refreshing to see new faces, not the same old ones back in town. Like the old man that basically lived in the coffee shop where I used to live, or the same people that were always walking down the same strip of shops on the weekends.

Turning the corner, the cafe came into view and my stomach finally made its first whine of hunger. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I smelled it in the air. I placed a hand onto my stomach, letting out an unsettled noise; I needed to eat.

"You okay, baby?" Harry brushed my shoulder with his.

"I'm hungry." I mumbled softly, pouting my lip out, "And I want co–"

"Coffee. Yeah, mhm." Harry rolled his eyes teasingly, "I know."

I rolled my eyes at him. He knew me too well, as did anyone else, that I was a creature of habit. Thinking about it, I had never really changed much of anything throughout my life. Other than moving and unlearning toxic traits from my mom, I was the same person in my routine. I didn't think it was a bad thing, I had done a lot of spontaneous things since I had met Harry, so he balanced it out.

When we reached the cafe, I pushed the doors open with a loud screech of the door that made everyone turn their heads to us. I hissed softly, giving Harry an awkward look as I scooted myself out of the way, but he only laughed at me with a shake of his head.

"Sit yourselves." A woman, with the name tag of Perry, walked by us with a bright smile.

I pursed my lips, scanning the cafe. The place was nearly empty, so we sat in a booth by the window. I scooted myself all the way to the window ceil and rested my cheek on my face as I stared out and began to watch people.

"I found a couple of shops around that I want to go to," Harry said as he studied the menu that was already placed on the table, "Do you wanna go after?"

I hummed, glancing towards him, "Yeah, sounds like fun."

Our waitress, Perry, came soon after to take our orders. I ordered pancakes and fruit, while Harry ordered a veggie omelet with an oat milk coffee. I thought it sounded lovely when he said it, so I ordered one for myself as well.

I looked back out the window, there was a song playing through the speakers of the cafe, I couldn't make sense of it as it was in French, but it sounded so pretty. Something about it was very relaxing, maybe it was the soft plucks of the guitars, or maybe it was the way the woman whispered lightly into the words of the song.