"Never thought sleepy eyes could look so pretty until I met you."

I blushed, rolling my eyes, "And yours aren't?"

"Oh, absolutely not, I look like fucking Frankenstein when I first wake up." Harry cracked a joke, using his finger to pull the bags under his eyes.

"Well, I guess I never thought I'd be attracted to a monster, but here we are." I added with a pinched face and crooked smile.

Harry chuckled under his breath as he wrung my hair out, then took it and wrapped it around his finger as he turned it into a small bun and used the clip on the side table to hold it together. He patted it to make sure it would stay, then I used my feet to push myself back onto his chest.

"You do that well," I waved towards my hair, "My hair."

"Mhm, well, I did have long hair at one point, didn't I?" Harry's hands were now massaging my shoulders slowly, his feet intertwining under my legs.

"Everything seems like such a faint memory..." The water was getting cold and I had goosebumps collecting on my arms, "Seems like so long ago."

"Right." Harry breathed, noticing my sudden change in behavior, he leaned down and kissed my head, "Up, baby. I'm gonna get your towel."

I hummed in response, pulling myself up with my hands on either side of the porcelain tub. Harry lifted from the water, the echoes of the water splashing as he stepped out of the tub and grabbed his towel first to wrap around the middle of his stomach.

I took the plug out from the drain and put it to the side. When I stood up after him, he handed me my towel and I wrapped it tightly around my body. He outstretched his hand silently and I took it with the invisible sparks of our touch dancing between us. I smile faintly, getting out of the tub and placing a kiss against his hand.

"So, as I could vaguely remember," Harry tapped his chin with his finger, "Breakfast at the cafe, Eiffel Tower, and then to get you one of those french hats, hm?"

"Don't forget lunch slash dinner." I pointed towards him with a breathy giggle.

"Oh, I couldn't forget. It's my favorite time of the day," He patted my bum from behind as he walked past me into the main room, "Get dressed, dolly."

Rolling my eyes, I started doing my skincare routine. It was the first day that I was motivated to do it, and I even brushed my teeth before bed and this morning. I felt better. Refreshed.

I massaged the oil into my skin, then layered on my sunscreen and moisturizer. When I was done, I took the clip out of my hair and let the wet hair dangle past my shoulders and put some product in it before drying it with a handy dryer that the bathroom had to offer.

I picked out an outfit for today which was a yellow sweater with brown pants and black Adidas. Once I was finished with getting ready, I tapped my way into the small bedroom area where Harry was pulling on a baby blue cardigan with a minnie mouse sweater underneath it and brown slacks. I smiled to myself as I scooted myself towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him to me.

"Ready?" He mumbled softly with a smile while putting on the remaining rings from the dresser.

"Mhmmm." I pushed myself onto my toes, sneaking my head around to plant a kiss to his stubbled cheek.

Harry took my hands, unwrapping them from himself as he turned on his heel and planted a soft kiss to my lips. Using his knuckle to tilt my chin up, his fingers grazed the underside to slowly grab my jaw and deepen the kiss. I sighed happily against his lips, pecking them softly.