▬ 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻?

Three months later

Three months later

"I can't believe that my dream house is in front of my very eyes. Thank you so much, Kaveh, because of you it only took a few months to build the house." Y/n says as she looks at her new home in awe with teary eyes.

"It's no problem at all, it was because of your active cooperation and a huge amount of budget that made it all possible. It was a bit of a challenge but all's well that ends well." Kaveh replied as he handed her a handkerchief that she gratefully accepted.

Cutting the ribbon, her new house is officially finished. She invited Kaveh inside and headed to the kitchen which was small but comfortable to cook in. Heading to the comfort room on the first floor, she saw the toilet she wanted to have since Teyvat's sewer system wasn't as advanced as what she had back on Earth.

The living room was cozy, and the soft sofa around a coffee table was aesthetically pleasing as well. Up to the second floor were three different doors.

The first door was for her room or what they call the master's bedroom. It was wide enough to contain a queen-sized bed. There was also a work table for her transmutation sessions.

The second room was also a room for guests but it was so designed in a specific way that one might think that it was made for someone. And the third room was another bathroom with a hot tub for her to relax and bathe in whenever she likes.

There was also a small balcony for viewing the scenic view of the city. All in all her house is more architecturally advanced than any of the houses in Sumeru city but it doesn't look out of place from the rest and blends in nicely as well.

"I feel so accomplished, if I was still back on Earth I couldn't have achieved something like this since earning money there was hard." Y/n muttered.

"Huh? Did you say something?" Kaveh asked but Y/n just shook her head in response. She then took out something from her item box and presented it to  Kaveh.

Kaveh asked what it was and Y/n simply told him to unwrap it. It was then he saw five artifacts of golden rarity shining in front of his eyes. Just by looking at it, he knew how powerful they were.

He looked at Y/n with confusion and Y/n told him that it was his gift for doing such a great job in designing her dream house. Kaveh being the polite man he is, tried to return it since she already paid him a hefty amount of mora but Y/n insisted saying that it was his bonus.

Kaveh lost to her and gratefully accepted her gifts and equipped them per Y/n's request. Using the eye of providence, Y/n checked his stats and was satisfied to see them with his artifacts equipped.

┌──═━┈━═──┐

Kaveh
Level 90/90

Hp: 11,962 [+700] (+4780)
Atk: 233 [+500] (+311)
Def: 750 [+200] (+145)
EM: 96 [+400] (+561)
Stamina: 240

Friendship Level: 52↑

Faith Points: 1800↑

└──═━┈━═──┘

Oh? His faith points also increased, which is not bad.

"I can't thank you enough, miss Y/n." Kaveh says as Y/n placed her hand on his shoulder and told him to not think of it so much.

"If you're so grateful why don't you call me just by my name? There's no need to address me so formally after we worked together for a few months already." Y/n asked.

"Alright, mi- *ahem* Y/n. Let us continue our work, your first restaurant is also almost finished. Have you decided on how to advertise it?" Kaveh asked which made Y/n freeze in place. She definitely did not think about the advertisement since she was too busy with her house's construction.

"*sigh* I see. Well, advertising aside, there aren't any problems we need to pay attention to so you can take your time in thinking about your advertisement." Kaveh resigned while Y/n chuckled awkwardly.

Kaveh took his leave after their brief discussions about the restaurant's progress. Y/n lay down on her couch and sighed as she stared at the ceiling where a chandelier was hanging from.

"Sigh, advertisements huh? Well damn, should I ask Nilou to advertise for me? She's pretty popular in Sumeru." Y/n muttered before she slowly closed her eyes with her arm covering the light.

"Y/n, can you hear me?" Nahida's voice rang inside her head, making her sit up frankly.

"Nahihi- I mean, Nahida? Wassup with the telepathy hotline?" Y/n asked.

"I'm sorry for calling you like this but there's something wrong with the Wanderer's mission. I can't seem to find a connection between us like how we are at the moment. I think there might have been something that happened to him. Can I ask you to-"

"Say less, I'm going to get ready so tell me all the info I need to find him" Y/n interrupts with a serious tone. Standing up and heading right to her room to pack all the ammunition she had transmuted so far.

The situation looks dire and according to Nahida, she lost all contact with the wanderer over a week ago when he tracked the cause of the leyline disruptions to the desert. He must've encountered a few problems but despite being a prisoner, Nahida is still worried.

"He must've been trapped in a pyramid or in something like the thing that trapped Faruzan for a hundred years." Y/n muttered as sweat dropped from her forehead.

Over the few months that she's been living here in Teyvat, Y/n had spent about enough time with Faruzan to learn about the mechanisms in desert temples. She's quite confident in her own skills despite not being able to explore the desert in-game back when she was on Earth.

"I'll guide you to where I lost communication with him. Please be careful, if there's anything I can help with, just send me a signal." Nahida warned as Y/n stepped foot outside her house, leaving a quick note for Kaveh when he comes to visit while she was away.

"Don't worry Nahida, I'll definitely save baby girl if it's the last thing I do."