▬ 𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗱

"AHAHAHAHA!" Y/n's laughter echoed throughout the tavern as she was now in the middle of attention

"AHAHAHAHA!" Y/n's laughter echoed throughout the tavern as she was now in the middle of attention. Sitting by a table she began to tell a story that only she know. Aether and the wanderer watched her be a social butterfly while enjoying their non-alcoholic drinks.

"And then their commander shouted " SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO!!" As they rode their horses and marched into battle the Titans!" She says and everyone who listened was invested. As she continued her story, more and more people came around to listen in and were amazed at the story she was telling.

"Then Eren pointed over the ocean and said *ahem* "Hey, if we kill all our enemies...over there...will we finally be free?" and everyone was silent, contemplating on what to answer." Y/n ended which left a big cliffhanger, making the people ask for more but Y/n refused sternly, saying that it's self-care to not venture further into the story.

She then chugged a mug of dandelion wine before standing up and going to Venti who was almost drunk due to her treat and gave him a paper that was a music score for a tune she wished to hear.

"Play this for me and I'll get you more drinks." She said and immediately Venti took the paper and skimmed through it before smirking and saying that her wish will be done.

Venti strummed his lyre and began to play what was written on the music sheet, Y/n slowly walked to Aether and the wanderer and began to dance in a gothic way. People began to cheer for her as she danced in front of her two companions.

Unexpectedly some people joined in which made it even livelier, Diluc who was watching the entire time can only sigh as his tavern became a performance stage. Y/n grabbed Aether and wanderer's hand and pulled them to the middle of the tavern and asked them to dance. 

Aether joined while the wanderer sighed and got back to his seat and watched his two companions dance like headless chickens. His eyes slowly focus on Y/n.

The way her face lit up as Aether danced along felt like needles poking through his skin. He still can't understand why he was feeling and still thought the possibility of being cursed but he's been observing her for a while and found no malice and instead, pure adoration.

He was battling himself on whether he'll ask her why she keep on spoiling him with her riches when he never asked to. Why does she call him with revolting nicknames yet call him so dearly? Why does she act like she knows him more than he does? Many questions arise and no answers can be found. 

After staring at her for a minute, he stood up and made his way to Aether and Y/n who were still dancing oddly. Before Aether can ask if he would like to join, Y/n suddenly fell limp which the wanderer caught just in time.