Chapter 5:A Chaotic Good Morning

~Koros Pov~

I stared at my demon like arm for a second looking at the scorched black skin with glowing orange cracks traveling up it to my hand. In the palm of my hand was a symbol marked it seemed to be a five pointed star with a circle around which didnt seem that important. My fingers have turned sharp at the ends and look like they could tear something just with a single swipe.

I would watch as that internalized arm slowly went up in smoke and just as quickly as it appeared it vanished my normal hand and arm taking its place something I preferred in the moment...

I would groan and swipe my blanket off of me and look down my once skin pale face turning a deep red as I stared at resting golden hair that laid upon my chest. The smiling innocent face of the company eights priest was staring me down but thankfully she was asleep...Unfortunately she was also for some damn reason in only her under garments.

I would quickly pull the blanket over her surprised I didnt even feel the weight but she was actually quite light, which means I could pick her up...No that would end her slumber and that would be a whole other can of worms to explain on why shes naked on top of me something I didnt have the answer too though I had a small feeling a tan skinned vixen was up to this.

The best course of action was sadly to gently wake her up...so thats what I tried to do shaking her shoulder and gently whispering her name hoping she would react.

Koros:"Iris...Iris....Iris...."

Iris:"H-hmm..."

She slowly got up and I would quickly pull the blanket up to cover her and she yawned looking at me slightly.

Iris:"Oh good morning..."

She would look down and her face soon matched mine and she grabbed the blanket to hug and cover herself with. I would pick her up and quickly take my shirt off and throw it on her which was thankfully big enough to cover everything for now.

Koros:"You should go put some clothes on."

Iris:"Right."

I would march out of my room with a new shirt of course and like always now adays with my damn cloak missing! Even though I didnt feel like hiding it was just the principal at this point and kinda my thing to wear it.

I would walk into the Captain Obis office and grab a dumbell and shed its weights off the metal bar and sling it over my shoulder. I would look back at the Captain who would just nod his head.

Obi:"Good morning Koros."

Koros:"Its morning but certainly not a good one."

Obi:"Why not?"

Koros:"Oh it seems like a princess is overstepping her boundary...By the way can I burrow this."

????:"Who is this devil!"

I looked to the voice and saw a yellow haired male standing there in the company eight uniform though he seemed a bit odd...Well that was par for the course so I just shrugged and wave at him.

Well that was par for the course so I just shrugged and wave at him