"Yeah. I'm close friends with his girlfriend, so we've hung out a few times. He introduced me to Wes a few weeks ago."

"Well, I'm glad you decided to be friends with my son. He's a really sweet boy."

"Mom!" I say with a glare. How fucking embarrassing.

She lets a laugh out. "You two can have the rest of the pizza. I'm going to go wash up."

"Thank you," Ryland tells her, and she gives him a smile before walking toward her room.

The sound of the door closing makes me nervous. We're left alone again. It doesn't matter. I don't think I'm going to do anything with him again. No more kissing. I didn't like... how much I liked it. Or how it made my stomach feel fluttery. And just knowing what could be going through his head during it... I was just enjoying the kissing, but he probably imagined me naked or fucking me or something. It might've turned me on a little, but it was just innocent kissing to me. He's the pervert that wants to stick his dick in me. I mentally cringe. God, Wes... That doesn't exactly make him a pervert... Even if his mouth spills out flirty bullshit all the time, he's really respectful. Like the way he made sure it was okay to touch my waist. And that time he agreed to leave me alone if that's what I chose...

"A sweet boy, hmm?" he says, not being able to stop a laugh from slipping out.

"Shut up," I say, shooting him a glare.

"I'm sure you can be sweet, but you're feisty as fuck around me."

"Because you get on my nerves."

"If that's true, then why'd you even invite me back here?"

"Because of the stai-"

"You wouldn't have really cared about the stain if I 'got on your nerves'," he says, quoting with his fingers. "Plus, I told you I wasn't worried about it, but you insisted."

"What? Do you want me to say I like you? Because I don't," I say bluntly. "I'm intrigued by you, at most."

He cocks his head to the side. "That's why you were just willing to have sex with me as long as I bottomed?"

I widen my eyes. "No! I wasn't- I just wanted to know if you would. Not right then. You're the one that wanted to do it!"

"It was just innocent kissing to me until you pushed me down and got on top of me." He's blaming me for it getting heated?

"That's because I was showing you I could be the top," I argue back.

Another laugh comes out of his mouth. "You, a top? Yeah, okay."

I can feel the anger creeping in. What the fuck does that mean? Not only do I give people gay vibes, but they think I'm a bottom, too? "Why couldn't I be?"

"You really want to know?" I nod and cross my arms. "Besides your bratty yet submissive attitude, you have a nice ass and perfect pouty lips for sucking dick." My jaw drops, and my face instantly flames up. I turn to look down the hallway to make sure Mom didn't hear that. I really, really hope she didn't. His eyes trail over my body. "You also have a really nice frame. You're kind of lean, but I wouldn't really call you a twink, even though you are young and pretty." The fuck's a twink? "Honestly, you're a pretty ideal bottom. To me, anyway."

I take in everything he said, and I'm not sure what to think of it. The way he said it makes it seem like he was complimenting me. Although, he was listing off everything that made me seem like a bottom. Am I really his ideal type for a bottom? Even if I don't like being called that, I can't help but feel flustered over the compliment. Ideal basically means perfect. He thinks I'm perfect for him.