"Right come on tea" Mrs Weasley grabs Rorys arm pulling her to the kitchen and making her sit down before busying herself with making cups of tea. Rory notices Fleur standing by the door.

"Hey Fleur"

"Hello Aurora" She smiles at me.

"You can call me Rory" She tells her just as Mrs Weasley hands her a cup of tea "Thank you Mama Bear"

"Are you staying dear" Mrs Weasley asks sitting opposite Rory.

"I was just going to go back to Grimmauld place"

"Oh no not alone dear you can stay in the twins old room"

"It's no problem Mama Bear I don't mind going home"

"Nonsense you are staying here and that's final"

"Thanks Mama Bear"

"I love how you won't even argue with mum" Charlie smirks at Rory.

Rory had been staying at the Weasleys for a few day's and was currently sat in the kitchen with Tonks and Mrs Weasley.

"He's an idiot Tonks" Rory tells her as she continues to cry. "He doesn't think he deserves happiness but I've seen you two together he just needs to accept his worth" Tonks hugs Rory.

"Who's the idiot" Sirius asks looking at Rory.

"You'll find out eventually Pad's" Sirius crosses his arms and pouts.

"Thanks Rory" They all jump slightly as they hear a noise outside. Mrs Weasley walks to the kitchen window.

"Who's there?" She said in a nervous voice. "Declare yourself!"

"It is I, Dumbledore, bringing Harry." She opened the door at once.

"Harry, dear! Gracious, Albus, you gave me a fright, you said not to expect you before morning!"

"We were lucky," Dumbledore said, ushering Harry over the threshold. "Slughorn proved much more persuadable than I had expected. Harry's doing, of course. Ah, hello, Aurora, Nymphadora!"

"Haha you both got first named" Ron says smirking at Rory.

"Shut it Ronald"

"Hello, Professor," Tonks said. "Wotcher, Harry."

"Hi, Tonks."

"Hey Harry" Rory says as she walks over to him giving him a quick hug.

"Hi Rory" He smiles at her.

"Still cute" Marlene says smirking at them.

"I'd better be off," Tonks said quickly, standing up and pulling her cloak around her shoulders. "Thanks for the tea and sympathy, Rory, Molly."

"Please don't leave on my account," Dumbledore said courteously, "I cannot stay, I have urgent matters to discuss with Rufus Scrimgeour."

"No, no, I need to get going," Tonks said, not meeting Dumbledore's eyes. " 'Night "

"Dear, why not come to dinner at the weekend, Remus and Mad-Eye are coming ?" Mrs Weasley said to her.