Jake and Neteyam perked up at the thought of spending more time with Aiyakan and Tonowari. Jake enjoyed their companies and considered them to be good friends. Neteyam loved to learn from the men and hone his own skills.

Kiri was also eager to speak more with the older girl, Lonia.

And Lo'ak? Well, he was just in for Tsireya. 

Once they were done eating, Neytiri was about to start cleaning up when a loud sound rang out.

Nayliä gasped at the familiar horn and a wide grin appeared on her face.

Tsireya's voice could be heard loudly, "The tulkuns have returned! Everybody our brothers and sisters have returned!"

Lo'ak rushed out the marui and Tsireya waved him over. The two rode onto the same ilu together while Nayliä watched them with a smile.

"Neteyam! Come meet my spirit sister!" The boy had a shocked but happy expression when Lonia called him over.

Her sister, Towon was already at Tuk's side and pulling her towards the water. She invited the girl to ride an ilu with her and of course, Tuk agreed.

Nayliä called for her skimwing while she grabbed Neytiri's hand.

"You're with me love." Neytiri giggled and mounted the animal behind her wife. Jake was on his skimwing already and once his girls were settled, they were off.

"Kiri! Come on! You have to see this."

"Not now Liia, I'm not in the m-" she paused mid-sentence at the sight that greeted her and understood why Liia was so eager.

The return of the Tulkuns was a joyful time for the clan and everyone got involved.

Tonowari was above the water searching for his spirit brother. Once he found him, he lit up and flew towards him, the two happily conversed through yips and clicks. His spirit brother came out of the water using its powerful fins before he splashed back down. The chief praised his stunt and then turned to watch his people and their spirit siblings reunite. It made the man so happy to see the smiles on everyone's faces.

Ronal glided through the water smoothly until she found who she was looking for. She approached her spirit sister with a beautiful smile and they returned each other's excitement. Ronal signed with her hands happily, "Sister, I see you." The gorgeous tulkun gave a few rumbles and clicks while blinking slowly.

"I see you sister."

Ronal watched in adoration as a small calf came from under her sister's fin. She was so glad to see her sister had her baby safely.

"Your son is so beautiful."

"Thank you. How is your baby?"

Ronal's smile got even brighter and she motioned to her stomach as she signed. "My baby is strong."

Nayliä had spotted the two and urged her strong skimwing to reach them faster. Ronal noticed her and waved her over quickly.

Nayliä tapped Neytiri's thigh and pointed to Ro'a.

Although she technically didn't have a spirit sibling, Ro'a had claimed her as one when they were young. Their bond was just as strong as the one she shared with Ronal.

The tulkun let out frantic clicks and whistles when she recognized who was in front her.

"Nayliä! You have returned home. I have missed you greatly."