Taehyun could swear he has never heard these many 'please' his entire life. And he assumed he did the same with his parents. He sighed and thought for some time. Seeing Hyuka's face only made it harder for him. He didn't know why but there was something that attracted him towards the boy and convinced him to let him stay.

"fine"

"Thank you so much"

Hyuka beamed with joy and picked the laundry basket up, running out of the room immediately. Taehyun sat on his bed and released a breath. He realised he was sweating. He looked down and that's when he realised, he was hard.

'what the fuck ??? why am i hard...fuck i gotta do something'

-✿-

It's been a week since Hyuka started working, and so far, there weren't any complaints. Taehyun was growing more and more comfortable around him. However, Hyuka felt different towards him. Even after knowing what he felt like, he knew he can't mess this up because of his feelings.

"Master Taehyun, do you need anything-"

"I have Huening"

Taehyun said to the maid who was standing at the door and walked straight to his room. He entered inside and saw Hyuka making the bed.

"how was your basketball match, master ?"

"it was good...we won"

Taehyun smiled at Hyuka and picked his water bottle, drinking almost all the water at once. Hyuka stared at him with his mouth open and gulped when he noticed the sweat dripping down Taehyun's neck.

"so cool..."

"huh ?"

"n-nothing...i meant- basketball is c-cool...yeah"

Taehyun nodded, still a bit confused and walked inside the bathroom for a shower. He came out after a few minutes with just a towel rolled around his torso. Hyuka stood up to take his dirty clothes. He froze as soon as he saw Taehyun.

'oh fuck fuck fuck fuck- he is so damn hot...what do i do...i wanna kiss him- godd what do i do-'

"Huening ?"

"h-huh y-yes ?"

Taehyun shook his hand with which he held his dirty clothes, asking Hyuka to shift the basket. Hyuka shifted it as soon as he understood and stared at Taehyun's abs for a few minutes before running out of his room.

Taehyun stood there, confused. Not really confused though, cause he really well knew what was going inside Hyuka's mind. He smirked and quickly put on a T-shirt and shorts and went to his parents room. Hyuka heard shouting noises from their room and assumed they were having a fight.

Right after a few seconds, Taehyun walked out of the room, rage very much evident on his face. He entered his room and shut the door. Hyuka flinched and stared at the now closed door.

"so...cool..."

He slapped himself, shaking his head. He searched for something that he could use as an excuse to check up on Taehyun. He didn't find anything so he picked up the laundry basket again and walked inside Taehyun's room after hearing the 'come in'.

He saw Taehyun sitting on the bed, staring into the empty space. He kept the basket down and sat beside Taehyun, a bit nervous.

"a-are you alright ?"

"do you remember"

"....w-what ?"

"on your first day...you said you'll do anything if i let you work here"