She ended her shift around 7, leaving her co-assistant Jazmone to close up for her.

She arrived at Danni's house to see the girls were already there, she made her way inside.

When she entered using her key, the voices stopped and they turned to her. Her mouth dropped.

"Not y'all starting without me," she sat her purse down, they looked at her skeptical.

"What? Do I have a dick in my mouth?" She joked and they laughed, "Girl please."

"Real question though why is you here chile?" Sabrina asked Fatima and Fatima eyed her.

"Cause it's Girl Talk Tuesday, don't get fucking weird." Andi laughed at Fatima's irritation.

Sabrina playfully rolled her eyes, "Not like that, I mean your husband just got out after 10 years and you're here with us."

Fatima rolled her eyes at the mention of her "husband," "Oh shit what happened?"

"So this morning we were good chilling even took Angel to school together."

"We get back and I'm like I'm my own boss so ima stay about 3 hours to chill with him and he flips on me ."

The ladies were now intrigued "Flips how?" Danni asked her. "Like on our relationship."

She checks her phone, "Anyways yea he started talking about 10 years is a long time and all that."

"Then he gets to saying stuff like how we're going to define our relationship." She explains.

"So I'm sitting there like I know this man ain't thinking I was cheating, and low and behold he was."

"He talking about "I know you're attractive and niggas want you?" And all that."

"Im like yea niggas want me but I want you, it was just too much." The girls shook their heads.

They all gave their input one by one until Zac called Fatima back to back 3 times.

She decided to just return home, when she got there Angel was sweeping the floor.

"Hey Smiles, why're you sweeping?" She asked, "Hi mommy and I wasted my chips,"

Fatima nodded, she walked over and kissed Angel's forehead. "Where's your papa?"

"He's upstairs and lord is he mad at you, what you did mommy?" She leaned on the broomstick.

"Girl please, you such a instigator." The two laughed before Fatima went upstairs.

Her phone rung as she entered the room and Zac shot his eyes at her, "Can't pick up your phone once?"

"I was busy," she shrugged taking off her things. "Too busy to see what your husband needed?"

"Are you sure you're my husband because 10 years is a long time you know." She spoke.

"Okay miss petty labelle, I'm sorry T. I let my boys get in my ear, Ian mean it like that."

"I know you ride for me and I ride for you." She nodded, he walked over and grabbed her waist.

"You forgive me?" She giggled as he kissed her neck, "Fine Zac, I forgive you."

"But I don't like your boys," she added wirh a eye roll. Zac just laughed, he gave her a kiss.

"Don't get me started boy," she rolled her eyes. "Them mfkas gone get stuck," he added.

"Mhm, finna take a shower, wanna join me?" She asked removing her shirt.

"I have a gun in my car under the seat, the day I answer no to that question shoot me with it."

"Zachary go start the shower." She pushed him laughed, he stuck his tongue out before going.

She stripped completely and went over to grab her robe, Zac's phone dinged.

"BABE SOMEONE TEXTED YOU," She shouted out, "READ IT FOR ME, SEE WHO IT IS!"

She grabbed the phone and read the message, her face turned up at the unsaved contact.

Another one came in right away, just as she was finishing the first text.

IMessage
+ So everything you told me, all that was a lie Zac?

+ You told me we'd be together, so All of that, you made all of them broken promises.

"Okay, let me just." She started laughing low and evil, Zac walked out the bathroom.

"What happened?" He asked and she continues to laugh, she stared at him. "This one of them pranks?"

"Cause if it is, you got me good." She wiped her eyes as the tears came from laughing so hard.

"What are you talking about Fatima?" He questioned, she stopped laughing. "You serious?"

Her eyes widened, "Get the fuck out." She stood up, she grabbed her robe and threw it on.

"What- stop acting dumb, you was chatting it up with bitches while you was in jail then come home to me!"

"Got me fucked up, and to think I have never even looked in another man's direction."

"Dumb ass nigga, you know what just take your ass to that bitch house." She pushed him again.

He still hadn't said anything, "Don't piss me off Zac, I'm trying so hard not to punch you."

"Man it wasn't even like that- Bye Zachary." He didn't protest any longer and just left the bedroom.

He went to the guest bedroom and Fatima stayed in the room. She made her way to the shower.

She took off the robe and got in, soon as the hot water hit her body, the tears began to flow.

She let out a sob, feeling like her whole world had just fallen apart out of nowhere.

This is what heartbreak felt like.