𝟎𝟐𝟏; 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘? 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐎!

"Can I say something?" All the attention got to me. "No offence and Ara, you are totally talented, but I feel like it's too much."

"We prepared everything as six, and then you came. The soloist thing seemed realistic to me," I put all my emotions into this speech.

Everyone was speechless.

"You're right," Ryujin was on my side. I did expect it from everyone, but from her.

"I'm worried she could overshadow everyone in the group. She's stronger alone." Jisu also argued against the idea.

"Mh. Then let's test it a while." We made him think about the whole thing again.

"Let's go," the hairstylist came over to Ryujin. We all get tips cut and extensions while Ryujin is getting shoulder length.

The start with Yeji, Jisu, and Ryujin. I sat down next to her. "Are you afraid to lose some hair?" I joked around. "I missed your smile." She looked sad.

"We should get some kimchi later," I suggested. "Sounds nice."

"You didn't answer me. Are you afraid?" I knew she would. "A little bit," I pat on her head.

The stylist came with a styling apron. He took his scissors and cut a long strand off. I saw Ryujin's scared face, and I took her hand to comfort her.

Even the stylist saw her face. "You would look so gorgeous with short hair."

"Look, even a professional said that," I smiled at her, then looked thankful to him.

"Yinnil, it's your turn." Yeji was done, and I was after her. I took my pencil and a pencil and sat down at the seat.

My muse was Ryujin. I started to draw her eyes. I love to stare her in her eyes. The cat eyes. That's why I remember them so well. 

"Today is the confirmation for your MAMA Performance." JYP came over to me. "I'm actually curious how the people would react." I confessed my feelings.

The thing, he offered me a performance at the most important award show in kpop as a trainee was unbelievable.

But I knew it was also good for promotion. I had to represent our group, and that was scary. What if I don't meet their standards. It was a lot of pressure for me.

"I believe in you. With a little bit of training and a spectacular stage, you will glow." He pat his hand on my shoulder and leave.

"Are you nervous because of tomorrow?" Yuna sat down to me after JYP. "No, why?"

"It's your first professional photoshooting. I thought it might be harder the first time." She explained. "No, I'm kinda curious how I look on professional photos, you know?" She nodded, understanding.

"Let's do a ritual before we have an important schedule, like Photoshoot, Awards shows, or Music Video shoot." I was totally excited for this idea. I always wanted to have a friend with whom I can do this. She was the girl who gave me the vibes I could do it with.

"What do you think off?" Yuna was interested. "We buy an empty jam jar, and for each important event, we buy each other a marble, and if we are done, we put it into our jar. We fill it with important memories." I explained her my idea. "I love this. What if we make one for each year and put a polaroid with us on it." She was definitely for the idea.

It was definitely something different to bond our friendship. I thought matching bracelets would be too kitschy.

"What about a photobook with our best memories over the year?" I was for the idea. "Sure," we gave each other a high five, and my stylist said I'm done.

"We are at the deco show if you are searching for us." I informed Yeji as if she were my mom. "Okay." she had a big question mark on her face but didn't ask.

In the shop, we found some cute jars. We also buy some colour for glass and some plain photobooks.

Later at home, we sat down at the living room table and painted our jars.

"Cute." The sarcastic way Ara said makes me just want to hit her. I found nothing cute or nice on her. Only a heartless monster. But I ignored her.

It took us until midnight, but the results were worth it.

Yuna drew a pink flower on hers, so I did the same one in purple.

On the next morning, I got up because of a loud noise and scream.

"What happened?" I ran out of my room. "Ara slipped on the slippery stairs." Chaeryeong said.

"She's not answering." Yeji was worried. "The ambulance is on the way." Jisu called them when I came out of my room.

I think destiny also wants us to stay six.