"No, but we don't just kill innocent people."

"How human of you."

San sighed. "You're probably sleep deprived, let me help you."

"No! I don't want your help! I want to go home!"

His complaints were ignored as San untied his ankles and wrists.

To his surprise, Wooyoung ran to the door to try to break free.

But he didn't know it was locked already.

"I'm surprised you memorized where the door is." San walked towards the other calmly.

Frustrated, Wooyoung took off the blindfold and was going to turn around to face his kidnapper.

But the latter was faster than him.

San wrapped his arms around Wooyoung from behind, one around his waist and the other hand covering his eyes.

"I'm trying to help you go home...don't make me have to do other things."

Wooyoung broke down on the spot, his knees weakening, forcing him to fall to the ground. "I don't want to be here..." he cried.

He just simply wanted to go home.

To his boyfriend's arms.

How he would always comfort him after bad days.

He doubted this time he'd be able to experience that.

To cry on his shoulder and tell him everything he went through.

"I don't want you here either." San pulled him up to his feet from behind and blindfolded him again. "Get some sleep." He guided him to his bed and helped him lay down.

Wooyoung complied, not understanding why these gang members were so gentle with him...at least the last two have been.

San quickly left, locking the room again.

.

.

"Boss... we can't keep him for long."

"I know Yunho, I don't want to keep him either, but he's a threat to us."

"The longer he stays here the more he'll know about us...he's very aware of his surroundings."

"And very cute." Joked Yeosang, receiving a sharp glare from his boss. "If you want to keep that pretty face of yours intact, don't say such things again." He muttered.

Yeosang just smirked and rolled his eyes. "Sorry, boss...just stating a fact."

 "Anyway, nobody is leaving the hideout tonight, we need to be prepared for any attacks

"Anyway, nobody is leaving the hideout tonight, we need to be prepared for any attacks."

"Yes, sir." Answered the boys is unison.

"Good."

"Hope we won't wake up the princess upstairs with our loud gunshot."

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jongho?!" Yunho stood up.

"Oh come on, we're not the weird ones here, you and boss are treating the hostage like a baby!" Yeosang raised an eyebrow at him.

San and Mingi standing aside, arms crossed over their chests as they watched quietly.

"Because he's innocent! He's just a fucking victim!"

"Well surprise! We're a fucking gang! We're criminals, not policemen!"

"We're not criminals! We don't hurt innocent people!"

"Surprise number two! No one deserves to be killed regardless of who they are, so really, we are criminals! You just don't want to admit it! You're a murderer like the rest of us!"

Yunho's eyes widened, taking a step back.

"You were never fit to do this Yunho, but if you're gonna do it, you better fucking believe it." Yeosang threw his gun to the table and walked out.

He was stopped by San grabbing his upper arm. "Don't leave without your gun."

"I can protect myself." Yeosang yanked his arm free and left the hideout.

Silence took over the room as the gang members just looked at each other.

Except for Yunho, who was curled up in a corner, face buried into his hands.

Yeosang's words ringing in his ears.

He regrets being here so bad.

If he could only turn back time.

So many things would have changed.

Without a word, Mingi walked out after Yeosang.

He found him standing outside, smoking a cigarette.

***************************
A/N: this will not end well 🫢